Nothing was too much trouble for Elizabeth and David who made our three day stay very enjoyable. Clean comfortable accommodation, excellent food choices and plenty of it. Having discovered this gem of a hotel in a beautiful setting we shall return time and time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Head at Middleton is a charming country inn and restaurant situated on the A683 between Sedbergh and Kirkby Lonsdale. We provide Bed & Breakfast and Self-catering accommodation in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Head is everything you'd expect an English country pub to be: excellent home-cooked pub food, open fires in winter, a rustic bar with a fine selection of wines, malts, soft drinks and ale, and extensive gardens with seating areas. Our aim is to give all our customers a traditional Cumbrian welcome. Whether passing through, enjoying our country inn and pub food, or enjoying a break in one of our en-suite hotel rooms, you are assured warm hospitality. Motorhome guests using our restaurant are welcome to stay overnight on our car park. We welcome walkers, cyclists and bikers and the Head at Middleton is a dog friendly pub and hotel. Our garden is a haven for bird watchers, and golfers can enjoy nearby courses at Kirkby Lonsdale, Casterton and Sedbergh. Visitors to nearby Sedbergh School are assured fine hospitality. Whatever your reason for visiting the Head at Middleton, you'll get a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Head at Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Head At Middleton Cumbria
- The Head At Middleton Cumbria