Centrally located, with friendly staff and nice, clean modern rooms. Ideal place if you plan on attending the "Feria de San Marcos". My only complaint was that I upgraded my frequent traveller status to Platinum via an American Express promotion and was aparently deleted from the system. The hotel was unable to do anything about it and was unable to offer any compensation. Since I was only staying there for the night I didn't mind not getting the upgraded amenities in the Platinum Floor, but they could've been a bit more proactive than just offering an apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a beautiful colonial-style construction with large gardens and modern facilities at the 5-star Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes. Close to the city's most important industrial parks, here you will find all you need to get the best from your pleasure or business trip, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes Hotel Aguascalientes
- Aguascalientes Fiesta Americana