This is a really pleasant hotel, and probably the most professional in Aguascalientes. It has a friendly feel and a great atmosphere, and the appointments in the rooms (A/C, fridge, bedding & linens, marble baths, porch/balcony) were 1st rate. It can serve as a family hotel or conference center, is very safe, and is next to or in brief walking distance to museums, culture, all levels of shopping, cathedrals, parks, casino, clubs and restaurants. Easy access o major roads and Cafe Plaza, their internal restaurant, is superb: reasonably-priced, excellent local cuisine at every meal, plus internationally-themed buffets nightly. Negative: Why do the nicer properties charge outrageous rates for internet? Redemption: Ask nicely and you shall receive for free. As it hosts a Presidential Suite (literally, they stay here) it can be pricey for a walk-in without an internet discount reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a beautiful colonial-style construction with large gardens and modern facilities at the 5-star Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes. Close to the city's most important industrial parks, here you will find all you need to get the best from your pleasure or business trip, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes Hotel Aguascalientes
- Aguascalientes Fiesta Americana