I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past 10 years, and I have never been disappointed. I come to Aguascalientes for work, but enjoy this hotel in the evening. The location is the best in my opinion, as you can walk out the back door to numerous restaurants, bars, sidewalk cafes, convenience stores, etc. It is very safe to walk around the plaza at night, as it is full of families, couples and children. The food is above average, and they have a nice breakast buffet. The outdoor bar / restaurant is very relaxling after a day of work. The rooms are well appointed. I can not think of any negatives, although you do pay a little more for all these conveniences. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. Give it a chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a beautiful colonial-style construction with large gardens and modern facilities at the 5-star Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes. Close to the city's most important industrial parks, here you will find all you need to get the best from your pleasure or business trip, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes Hotel Aguascalientes
- Aguascalientes Fiesta Americana