“Only average”

Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Aguascalientes
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is one of those hotels that think they are better than they really are.
It was lacking in electrical sockets and there was only CNN in English.
The breakfast was very good and varied allowing me to have fresh vegetables for breakfast.
Very centrally located for a stroll in the town

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Maripaz21, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

We earnestly would like to thank you for visiting our City and staying at our Hotel.
We are happy to have served you and we look forward to continuing to be your home in Aguascalientes in your next trips.

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here many many times in the past but not in the last 3 yrs. My recent stay in May 14 was as expected, very good. I enjoy being in the center area with many places within walking distance. There are some little things that need improving. My company contract includes a taxi to and from our plant daily normally 7 ior 8:00am and 6:00pm. I had a tel con one morning and needed a taxi at 9:00am but it was not available and I had to pay. On another day the Hotel only sent 1 Nissan Sentra taxi for 5 people. "Van went to airport" Also I had to pay for city taxi back. The express checkout was not. I requested it the night before but something wasn't right when my room number was written on a small scrap paper. I should know that mexico requires constant follow-up weven with simple services, frustrating...

Room Tip: Expect nothing and accept what you get.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ChasEu

Reviewed 22 April 2014

As all of my stays in Fiesta Americana chain, the service was exceptional, breakfast buffet was outstanding (maybe your only meal of the day!!!). Close to everything and where it's all happening. Really recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Hotel in general is really good.
I stayed during 4 nights at the hotel.
Room was spacious, bed was comfortable and pillows as well. Room was always clean.
The restaurant is very good, I used to it breakfast and was really good, I used the service room and was very good as well.
The gym is big and the design is good. Gym is well equipped.
Staff is kindly, and check in/out process was pretty fast.
I would consider Fiesta Americana as my first option when returning to Aguascalientes, no matter is not very close to the place I will visit due to business.
In general I recommend the hotel when visiting Aguascalientes.

Room Tip: The only one aspect I will consider, is that I will specify when booking no to be next to the Plaza...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have stayed here a number of times on business. The rooms are compact compared to newer chain hotels, but the amenities are fine and the rooms are clean. The breakfast buffet is excellent with a great assortment of different foods. In the evening the restaurant caters primarily to an American pallet and it not as interesting or good as the breakfast. One big plus to me is that they have free and fast internet. The biggest thing that the hotel has going for it is location. It is situated on a major plaza where the San Marcos festival is celebrated. The restaurant has outdoor seating and you can watch the world walk by in the evening. There is a beautiful Cathedral located close along with an old and well maintained garden park. This hotel is well worth the visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the plaza.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Every time I go to Aguascalientes I like to stay in this hotel. The staff is friendly, check in is very efficient, and general hotel facilities are good. Rooms have a decent size and are very clean, with a good number of amenities; the bed is very comfortable with an excellent pillow selection. The hotel also has an terrific location: to a walking distance of Aguascalientes bullring and San Marcos Fair. But what I like most is the breakfast buffet, one of the best I had tried.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were welcomed warmly when we arrived and the check in was very efficient. All hotel staff were friendly and the hotel facilities are good. There is a decent gym with an indoor/outdoor pool. The bar has a very pleasant patio. The rooms are a good size and the first level rooms have a patio overlooking the pedestrian mall. The bathrooms were good with a very comfortable bed. Our room was a bit noisy with street noise and music from the hotel cantina. You cannot beat the location as it is between the bullfighting ring and centro historico. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple