I have stayed at all the best hotels in Aguascalientes and this is for now my choice again. Nop, Las Trojes is not a bad option either, but I find the Fiesta better by all means, not just the hotel, but also the location, it is always nice to walk around the area after dinner and before going to bed. The Marriot was my preference while their prices were ok, but now it is just not worth any more. Just be carefull during the San Marcods fair, it might be too noisy out there, and certainly very crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a beautiful colonial-style construction with large gardens and modern facilities at the 5-star Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes. Close to the city's most important industrial parks, here you will find all you need to get the best from your pleasure or business trip, to make it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes Hotel Aguascalientes
- Aguascalientes Fiesta Americana