“I am back to book this hotel after the new Marriot increased their rates”

Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Aguascalientes
GreenLeadersSilver level
“I am back to book this hotel after the new Marriot increased their rates”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I have stayed at all the best hotels in Aguascalientes and this is for now my choice again. Nop, Las Trojes is not a bad option either, but I find the Fiesta better by all means, not just the hotel, but also the location, it is always nice to walk around the area after dinner and before going to bed. The Marriot was my preference while their prices were ok, but now it is just not worth any more. Just be carefull during the San Marcods fair, it might be too noisy out there, and certainly very crowded.

Room Tip: Get the from view except during the San Marcos Fair, it will be very too noisy. I actually prefer to...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Leomex
Maripaz21, Director General at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Welcome home again. We are glad you are back with us.
Thanks for your comments and yor preference.

Looking foward to have you with us again, soon,

sincerely

General Mgr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is one of those hotels that think they are better than they really are.
It was lacking in electrical sockets and there was only CNN in English.
The breakfast was very good and varied allowing me to have fresh vegetables for breakfast.
Very centrally located for a stroll in the town

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Maripaz21, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this review, 3 February 2016
We earnestly would like to thank you for visiting our City and staying at our Hotel.
We are happy to have served you and we look forward to continuing to be your home in Aguascalientes in your next trips.
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here many many times in the past but not in the last 3 yrs. My recent stay in May 14 was as expected, very good. I enjoy being in the center area with many places within walking distance. There are some little things that need improving. My company contract includes a taxi to and from our plant daily normally 7 ior 8:00am and 6:00pm. I had a tel con one morning and needed a taxi at 9:00am but it was not available and I had to pay. On another day the Hotel only sent 1 Nissan Sentra taxi for 5 people. "Van went to airport" Also I had to pay for city taxi back. The express checkout was not. I requested it the night before but something wasn't right when my room number was written on a small scrap paper. I should know that mexico requires constant follow-up weven with simple services, frustrating...

Room Tip: Expect nothing and accept what you get.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ChasEu
San Diego, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

As all of my stays in Fiesta Americana chain, the service was exceptional, breakfast buffet was outstanding (maybe your only meal of the day!!!). Close to everything and where it's all happening. Really recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Leon, Mexico
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Hotel in general is really good.
I stayed during 4 nights at the hotel.
Room was spacious, bed was comfortable and pillows as well. Room was always clean.
The restaurant is very good, I used to it breakfast and was really good, I used the service room and was very good as well.
The gym is big and the design is good. Gym is well equipped.
Staff is kindly, and check in/out process was pretty fast.
I would consider Fiesta Americana as my first option when returning to Aguascalientes, no matter is not very close to the place I will visit due to business.
In general I recommend the hotel when visiting Aguascalientes.

Room Tip: The only one aspect I will consider, is that I will specify when booking no to be next to the Plaza...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Northwest Ohio
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have stayed here a number of times on business. The rooms are compact compared to newer chain hotels, but the amenities are fine and the rooms are clean. The breakfast buffet is excellent with a great assortment of different foods. In the evening the restaurant caters primarily to an American pallet and it not as interesting or good as the breakfast. One big plus to me is that they have free and fast internet. The biggest thing that the hotel has going for it is location. It is situated on a major plaza where the San Marcos festival is celebrated. The restaurant has outdoor seating and you can watch the world walk by in the evening. There is a beautiful Cathedral located close along with an old and well maintained garden park. This hotel is well worth the visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the plaza.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Toluca, Mexico
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Every time I go to Aguascalientes I like to stay in this hotel. The staff is friendly, check in is very efficient, and general hotel facilities are good. Rooms have a decent size and are very clean, with a good number of amenities; the bed is very comfortable with an excellent pillow selection. The hotel also has an terrific location: to a walking distance of Aguascalientes bullring and San Marcos Fair. But what I like most is the breakfast buffet, one of the best I had tried.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business