US$63
Hotel Colonial(Hermosillo)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$45
US$79
Hotel Ibis Hermosillo(Hermosillo)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
Hotel San Sebastian(Hermosillo)
US$54
US$47
Hotel Royal Palace(Hermosillo)
US$66
US$58
All reviewshappy hourbusiness travelrooms are cleannice accommodationslong business tripin towny elplace to staybreakfast was includedmy favoritenice breakfastgreen juiceroom servicewithin walking distanceironing boardrecommend this hotelgood size
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I was in Hermosillo and stayed at this hotel for 3 nights due to business travel. My room was on the 9th floor and facing the street. It was clean and the staff was really polite, professional, and helpful. Kudos to the staff and management. Nice happy-hour deals after a long day of either travel or work. The pool was also very nice, but make sure to bring a pair of flip-flops or swim shoes as the pool deck is DARN HOT when getting out of the pool. Overall, a very nice stay. When checking in, make sure to request a room that faces the back of the hotel, as after about 9 and the sun goes down, the bar across the street can get pretty loud. I also HIGHLY recommend the "green juice" at breakfast...was skeptical, but it's delicious - a blend of fruits and quite, quite tasty. Breakfast staff was also top-notch. When I travel to this area, I'll definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel, or facing AWAY from the street seemed to be quieter. You could hear some traffic, but lots of sirens and street noise from the surrounding area especially Thursday & Friday nights, including music and bass.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth M
vpimentelt, Director General at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you very much for your comments and evaluation, it´s our commitment to provide the best service to our guests, it´s good to read about your experience at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, I´ll share your greetings with our staff.

We look forward to have the opportunity to be your host in a near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We stayed there for 2 weeks,when we first showed up, our room wasn't ready yet (seems like they didn't get our reservation).... The first room we got was on the second floor, it was a dirty and old looking room and the AC didn't even work (This is one of the hottest cities in Mexico, so AC was necessary), after that, we called the front desk who after arguing for a while, finally moved us to another room on the next floor, what was as dirty and old as the first one, after a few minutes and complaints, the manager apologized because we are part of their "Fiesta Rewards" loyalty program and we were immediately moved to a beautiful full renewed room on the 8th floor (we wish they had noticed that since the beginning), in the end, our stay was pleasant and comfortable, with a nice pool to relax, awesome food at the buffet and excellent location that allows to walk to a variety of restaurants in the area.... I definitely recommend this hotel.... But I'm not sure if I would recommend to stay there without a "platinum" treatment!

Room Tip: Ask for "Platinum Floor room"
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
vpimentelt, Director General at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

I´m pleased to read that you have a relaxing and comfortable stay at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, it´s our commitment to provide an unique experience to all of our guests.

I´m sorry to read about the misunderstanding on your arrival, it´s good to know that our preferred guests Fiesta Rewards members receive their benefits,

for more information or register to Fiesta Rewards Program or to review the points on your account please visit: www.fiestarewards.com

We will be looking to have the opportunity to be your host during your next stay in Hermosillo.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I have traveled to Hermosillo monthly for business for the past 8 years. I found the FiestAmericana in my first year. The service is always excellent. The staff are always helpful and ready to serve. All speak English which is very helpful. If the hotel is sold out for my visit, I will change the dates of my trip just so I can stay there. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast buffet is the best! I stay at many other national chains in other cities and this hotel is by far my favorite. They treat you like family.
Nick Vawter

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
vpimentelt, Director General at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you very much for your comments, it´s good to read about your stay and the effort all employees take to make your stay a comfortable one, It´s our commitment to provide better experiences every stay of our guests.

We look forward to have the chance to provide you with the service and facilities you like, do not hesitate to contact me if I can be in any future assistance.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

One thing that was important to me was the fact that everybody at the Fiesta could speak English. They were always helpful and took care of all our needs. The bar staff was exceptional, we had a great time staying at the Fiesta and would recommend it to all our friends.
Steve Schoenberg

1  Thank Stephen S
vpimentelt, Director General at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Thank you for your response and comments.

Al of our staff is commitment to provide an excellent service, we look that our service staff has the best qualifications.

We look forward to have the opportunity to be your host in a near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I traveled to Hermosillo 20 times in the past two years, and always stayed at the Fiesta Americana. The staff is outstanding, and the hotel is always clean. The lounge is relaxing, and the food is excellent.

1  Thank Tim G
vpimentelt, Director General at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for share your recommendations online, for all the staff at Fiesta Americana Hermosillo it´s grateful to read about great experiences of our guests.

We will be looking forward to have the opportunity to be your host in a near future.