“Magical place”
Review of Reforma 255

Reforma 255
Reserve with OpenTable
Reforma 255 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hermosillo
Cuisines: American, Mexican, International, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dr. Paliza y Centenario Sur
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My boyfriend brought me there as a surprise for my birthday. I'm from France, and I was supposed to go back to my country a few days later. So it was the occasion to celebrate my birthday and have a nice "romantic" dinner just the 2 of us before my departure.
Hermosillo has a lot of good restaurants, but Reforma 255 definitely is in my top 5.
We had dinner outside on the terrace, and with the lights and the decoration, it really creates a magical atmosphere.
The food was quite good too, and the waiter who attended us was extremely nice and helpful.
I can't wait to go back to this place :)

1  Thank July44

Reviewed 19 May 2014

By far the best mexican brunch restaurant. It has been one of my favorite places since it first opened and it is really noticeable how they work really hard on improving even more each day.

The place is cozy and tastefully decorated, service is great and staff really friendly. Owners are always present taking care of things and the food is over amazing and mouthwatering at even looking at the pictures.

Wouldn't know what to recommend because I cannot even decide myself on what to order every time I go. So just order whatever you normally like and you will be impressed on how they can turn mexican food into extraordinary cuisine.

I know that they now also have events because I just attended a party for a baptism. Again, things are done with the greatest taste and the food, service and decorations are the best!

1  Thank PaulinaBon
Gerardo E, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Reforma 255, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you so much!!! reviews like this help travelers to choose the best place to have a good mexican culinary experience in Hermosillo; and yes! now after we close brunch, we are available to cater events, always decorating them with our own style that characterize us and making sure we fill each client needs. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. :)

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in Mexico since I was a little girl. 30 years later I have to say this is by far one of the best Mexican restaurants I have eaten at in my life! Food was amazingly delicious, authentic, and flavorful. The presentation makes you savor it even more and the service was outstanding. HIGHLY recommend anyone traveling to Hermosillo to make a stop. This is the best restaurant in the city and one of the best in Mexico. There will be no regrets!

Gerardo E, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Reforma 255, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Clarisa B. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a feedback after your visit at Reforma255, We are delighted to hear that you consider us one of the best Mexican restaurants and thank you again for top rating us on TripAdvisor, your review helps travelers to choose the best places to eat in the city. We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Hermosillo. Best regards! :)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

They make feel at home; very good food, great service and not to expensive, the limonadas with natural fruit are very good. In the morning I recommend the cazuela and in the afternoon the tacos but every thing is really good and for desert La Trenza.

Gerardo E, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Reforma 255, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thanks for the excellent recommendations, good choices!, also, we really appreciate your good comment about our service and we strongly believe in the title of your opinion ;) ... Thank you so much!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Reforma 255 is both charming and delicious! We were looking for a wonderful dinner spot to begin our travels. Although this restaurant does not serve dinner, do not overlook this gem. This dining experience was worth the effort it took to find it. The service was delightful, the yummy food plentiful, and the decor quite fun. We took many business cards to share with friends in San Carlos. Breakfast and Lunch served until 4pm.

Thank you so much for such an excellent opinion. We are a little hidden, right in the middle of Reforma Ave. but we are glad you guys were able to find us and gave us the opportunity to serve you our food. We also agree with you about being the best, at least in this city ;). We are glad you liked the decor, we are constantly renovating and redecorating so that every experience with us would be a new a better one. We are now serving brunch until 5 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. We hope to see you and your friends from San Carlos here soon. Thank you!!!