“Nice and cozy”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Case Grande #2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anj3334
Tucson, Arizona
“Nice and cozy”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Edgar was very accommodating when I made a last minute change and had to delay my stay by one day. He allowed my brother to pick up the keys and get settled in without me. The house is very homey feeling and not far from shops or the beach. I will definitely recommend the home to anyone!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing