“Good Value”
Review of Kaffee Haus

Kaffee Haus
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast , Lunch and homemade Pastries :) Cash only :) Limited Parking space :)
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Good food, good prices, funky location. We would go back

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Wow I was amazed I was on a 6 day trip and made it there with my 5 kids and husband 4 days. Each time we visited was great the food was delicious and staff was friendly. Yes it was extremely busy but the staff made us feel welcomed and we didn't mind the wait. They have so much to choose from. This is definitely a place I will miss when I get home.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

This place is great... very small and quaint, so get there early or be prepared to wait. They have the only decent coffee I've found in Rocky Point. Their pasteries are to die for! Try them all, but they have an apple struedel that is really amazing. We left with one of everything one visit so that we'd have some goodies back at the condo that evening and the next morning.

They have a huge menu with American and Mexican favorites. I tried a few of their Mexican breakfasts and loved them all, my boyfriend had an omlett and french toast and liked his as well. I have been to Germany many times and found this place to be so "typically" German but with a Mexican twist. Bring cash, they don't take cards. Service is always friendly, but they do get busy so take any hiccups with a grain of salt.

There are only a few parking spots right in front, so you might have to park across the street on a side street. We've never had a problem parking/leaving our car there while we ate.

1  Thank Martha S
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We stopped in for breakfast and were surprised to find this little German Kaffee Haus (spelling on the front of the building) was packed on a Sunday morning. The Owners used every inch of floor space for tables to seat from 1 to 8 people. As we walked up stairs (only about 6 stairs) to our table, we passed a large plate of Apple Strudel being sliced for breakfast-all this in Mexico. The interior was decorated just like a German Kaffee Haus, the only thing missing was German speaking waitresses and snow on the ground outside.
The omelets were huge and the pancakes were thick and fluffy. The service was good and the prices were more than reasonable. Get there before 8:00 am if you don't want to wait. We will be back.

2  Thank Scuba-Duner
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Our favorite breakfast place in Rocky Point. Always good, always consistent and great OJ.

2  Thank ericksonpa