“amazing”
Review of Kaffee Haus

Kaffee Haus
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Breakfast , Lunch and homemade Pastries :) Cash only :) Limited Parking space :)
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My oldest daughter didnt want eggs or cereal at the condo this morning, so we took her to the koffeehaus after reading reviews here. AMAZING! We split two meals between the four of us (portions are amazing!) both were excellent. My husband and I had the Swiss Farmers breakfast, perfect, they did corn tortillas for us since my husband is gluten free. the kids had Tropical French toast and LOVED it, Try the Strawberry jam!!!! Also gave the kiddos coloring books to tide them over even though the wait wasn't long. Wonderful experience

• Visited July 2013

“Best restaurant in Puerto Penasco!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

The food at the "Kaffee House" is so good, we had to go again the same visit before we headed home! Try the special huevos with shredded pork (only available certain times) and the apple struddel!

1 Thank jazzmom83
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and coffee.”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband and I had breakfast here last weekend. I'd found out about it on Trip Advisor. We got there at about 9am on a Sat morning and didn't have to wait for a table. Half hr later there was a waiting queue out the door. The food was great and the coffee fabulous. Make it a must if heading to Rocky Point. Next time we are in town will be going there again.

1 Thank mintym00
Phoenix, Arizona
“Must Have Breakfast / Lunch”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I've been going to this place every month for a year. My husband is Mexican lives in Penasco and says its the best breakfast in town. The chef is German and his wife is Mexican. They are very kind people. My perception of the atmosphere is like a historic early American home. Its located on the side of a mountain in the port area aka Malecon. The view of the boats and water is relaxing. I highly recommend trying the specials and cafe. Experience is wonderful every time!

1 Thank TortugaGrl
Prescott, Arizona
“Fabulous breakfast!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

What an incredible surprise! My husband and I had breakfast here last week. After shopping in town we came here because it was recommended to us by a store owner. Absolutely delicious food and charming atmosphere. We came back the next day with our children and they loved it as well. This is a must when you visit Puerto Penasco.