“apple strudel to die for.”
Review of Kaffee Haus

Kaffee Haus
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast , Lunch and homemade Pastries :) Cash only :) Limited Parking space :)
Reviewed 5 November 2013

this is by far the best breakfast place you will ever want to eat at. the ambiance here is old world german. what a surprise. we had to eat here 2 times because once was just not enough. all there desserts are homemade and delicious. their frying pan egg dishes could be split between 2 people or for one very hungry man. both times we ordered the apple strudel as a starter for the 3 of us and it was enough. thats how big the portions are there. the waitress are very attentive and friendly no matter how busy they are. you would really not want to miss this place. next time we are going to try for the lunches that also look very good. remember it closes for the day at 2p.m. so don't miss out.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

the pastries are homemade, everything is super delicious, nice little small tables inside and out.
my favorite is breakfast!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This place is by far the best breakfast I had the whole time in Rocky Point.

We ate there there October 8, 2013. The official name is spelled Koffee Haus on the outside. Parking is very limited and it is a small place without a lot of seating. It is worth the wait.

My sister and I shared the Philly Omelet and an apple struddel. Both were amazing. The coffee was good according to others in my party and you can purchase ground coffee to take home. This is a top choice IMHO and not to be missed.

Location is close to the "anchor" sign (fish market) on a little hill, not in Old Port. It is a tiered beige building. The logo is hard to read on the awning.

1  Thank shelleyjr
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Amazing breakfast in Rocky Point! Great value too. Try the huevos rancheros and banana waffles with nutella.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My oldest daughter didnt want eggs or cereal at the condo this morning, so we took her to the koffeehaus after reading reviews here. AMAZING! We split two meals between the four of us (portions are amazing!) both were excellent. My husband and I had the Swiss Farmers breakfast, perfect, they did corn tortillas for us since my husband is gluten free. the kids had Tropical French toast and LOVED it, Try the Strawberry jam!!!! Also gave the kiddos coloring books to tide them over even though the wait wasn't long. Wonderful experience