“Perfect way to experience Cholla Bay and Rocky Point”
Review of Kayak Rocky Point

Kayak Rocky Point
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer kayak rentals and tours in and around Puerto Penasco, Rocky Point, Mexico. Our Kayaks are sit on top sea kayaks, they consist of the traditional "paddle" style and also the patented Hobie Mirage Drive "pedal" style kayaks. We offer kayak lessons, hourly, daily, weekend or weekly kayak rentals. Our tours are extremely popular, we offer guided kayak tours to the local Estuaries, Fishing, kayaking and snorkeling, Kayak sunset tours & sightseeing/family fun tours on the Sea of Cortez
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Perfect way to experience Cholla Bay and Rocky Point”
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This is the second time we rented kayaks from Kayak Rocky Point and once again it was a terrific experience. Roland and Tammy personally delivered the kayaks to our duplex and gave us a brief overview of how to use them. We then had the kayaks for 4 days and took them to the beach as we wanted and cruised around to JJ's and around the Bay.

If you are going to Rocky Point and especially Cholla Bay be sure to rent a Kayak from Kayak Rocky Point and you wont be disappointed.

Visited June 2011
9 Thank halfacat

Phoenix
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Peaceful, Scenic, Fun!”
Reviewed 27 June 2010

I went on the estuary tour in a pedal/oar kayak.
It was easier than I thought it would be.
I enjoyed it so much that I plan on taking the other tours!
I will take pictures next time and share them.

8 Thank DebbiePhoenix
puerto penasco
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Ready to go Kayaking again!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2010

My husband and I went kayaking with our 2 kids (ages 9 & 3), and we had a blast kayaking! It was our anniversary, and we wanted to do something different, yet special.
The kayaks are a peddal type, which I thought would be really hard on my legs, but it was actually easier than riding a bicycle. No pain the next day.
When we were on the way out of the Marina, there were dolphins about 50 yards in front of us playing in the surf. Too cool!! It was just about sunset, and Tammy (our guide) brought out little cups for a champagne toast. Wow, talk about service!
In my opinion, it sould be on everyone's "to do" list while in Rocky Point. It's an activity for every age group, and just too much fun.

22 Thank jbelle312008