“amazing!”
Las Palomas Resort, on the beach in Rocky Point.  Our condo is on the right, 8th floor.
Looking out over the negative edge heated pool. View from our balcony overlooking the courtyard with lazy river, water slide, pools, and swimup bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Looking out over the negative edge heated pool.
Balcony with dining and seating
Ocean views are never far away!
MBR Suite with sliding glass door to the balcony with nice ocean views and a private bathroom.
The master bath has dual his and her sinks, bath tub, and a large natural stone stall shower.
2nd BR with great ocean view and a sliding glass door.
The two front bedrooms (Master and 2nd) have wall mounted flat screen tvs and an ocean view.
Living room has a 60' Sony HDTV, blu-ray home theater and a queen sized sofabed.
3rd bedroom has a bunk bed.  There is also a flat screen TV, DVD player, alarm, and ceiling fan.
The dining table has an integrated leaf and expands from 6 to 8 seats.
Fully equipped granite kitchen, filtered water system, microwave, side-by-side refrigerator
The 2nd bath room also has stone and marble counters and shower stall.
Negative edge pool
Swim-up pool bar
If you don't want to cook, there are options...
Our balcony
Full Kitchen
3rd bedroom has full sized bunk on bottom, twin on top.
2nd bedroom with Queen sized bed.
Living Room
1485 sq ft interior plus a 430 sq ft balcony
Laundry room with sink, ironing board, full sized washer and dryer
60' Sony HDTV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 13 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

El Paso Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

15 Jul 2013
Thank you Glenn! It was nice talking with you on the phone as well - many times all we do is exchange emails. I'll ask about the Lazy River jets. As far as the painting, they will probably need a few more weeks. They are painting all of the building exteriors using a more neutral color scheme, and they are refinishing all of the railings so that hopefully they won't rust any more. Check-in time is at 4pm, but I agree, they should allow people to check-in early if the unit is available. Sometimes people ask for early check-in and we try to accommodate, but in the end it's up to housekeeping to prepare the room for your check-in. Thank you for your comments!
Reviewed 30 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Reviewed 30 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
tijuana
Reviewed 26 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

26 Apr 2013
Thank you Carlos! Las Palomas gets most of the credit for keeping it clean :-)
UT
Reviewed 18 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

18 Jan 2013
Thank you Stephanie! We're sorry that the dryer wasn't venting and the dishwasher didn't turn on. We emailed Las Palomas and they have replaced the vent and fixed everything else. We hope to go down there soon and will double check that all is well. Again, thank you for the comments!
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
6 Nov 2012
Thank you Melissa - we're happy that you and your family had a great time! Mike and Simone
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$270
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing