“The location is amazing ~ Beautiful beach at your...”
other travellers have booked this property
View from master bedroom
Villa #22 View looking west (Villa #22 is the one with the red umbrella)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa #22
View looking west (Villa #22 is the one with the red umbrella)
Master bedroom
Guest room
Pool
View of the villas - looking towards Villa #22
Entrance to the villas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
evonphoto...
Tucson, Arizona
“The location is amazing ~ Beautiful beach at your doorstep!”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a lovely stay here, the beach front access is exactly what we wanted & the shell hunting was fantastic! Town was exactly 20 minutes and the Mayan Palace was also another 20 minutes away for activities (when we weren't relaxing on OUR beach).

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jun 2017
Thank you for posting a review and thank you for renting from me. Hope to see you back another time,
Maty
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

18 Jun 2017
Thank you for renting from me, the beach is amazing . The best beach in rocky point. Our Manager Dionisio keeps our property in very good shape,
Hope to see you back again
georgina1...
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Rocky point mexico”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Loved the beach where we stayed at playa encanto and paradise villas. Mary was very helpful and had great communication with us. This beach is truly a gem. Definitely recommend it if you don't want the noise and crowds on rocky point

20 Apr 2017
Thank you staying at villa 20 paradise villas.
Hope to see you back again.. so glad you enjoyed our beautiful beach.
Mary.
465agordo...
Phoenix, Arizona
“The perfect place to stay right on the beach away from all the chaos!”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I will be going back for sure! My friend was a little worried because it was 20 minutes from town but that was the point! I wanted to stay somewhere right on the beach that was quiet, no drunk young people, and no vendors coming at you every 2 seconds. Although some did manage to make their way to us. But maybe only 10 total in 4 days. We brought in all our food and drink so we could just chill on the beach and not have to drive anywhere. The master bed was super comfortable and listening to the ocean waves at night through the screen door just sooths you. I do recommend stocking up on ice for your coolers to keep your beers ice cold. They have a Sam's Club about 20 minutes away so stop their for huge bags of ice and then enjoy your time rewarding yourself from your hectic life. Maybe even get a massage on the beach like I did. Loved it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Apr 2017
Thank you ,so happy you enjoyed your stay, paradise Villas is such a beautiful place to chill. Nothing like listening to the ocean as you sleep..
Our manager Dionisio does a wonderful job keeping out property clean and checking on guests..
Hope to see you on another trip.
Vail, Arizona
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

10 Apr 2017
I agree kids love the beach at paradise villas. As do adults relaxing under the palapas.
Thank you again hope to see you back. Have a safe summer, Mary
kemphlee
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wow fun fun fun”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my first trip to Puerto Penasco and would do it again. The townhouse was clean and the perfect size for me and my sister. It was spring break and even though we are away from the hotels and bars it was still noisy with the neighbors but again it was spring break so very expected ted!!! The beach was awsome the sunsets were awsome and had an all around great time.

Just a few things that would have made it over the edge!!!! 1. Needs a new security door on the front as the one there is flimsy and does not latch so flies were able to come in. And I hate flies.. 2. The spare bedroom upstairs does not have a screen door on the slider so again flies were able to come in. 3. There was a box of cascade for the dishwasher that was just a brick. Moisture there is not a friend when it comes to powder soap. The individually wrapped pods would work much better. So bring some when you go..

We got a little lost when we got close so remember to bring your written directions. We got lucky and found a vacation rental agency who was able to get us back on the right path. I would definitely visit here again but would be nice if 1 and 2 above were fixed.

29 Mar 2017
Thank you for your review. I so appreciate your comments. My screen doors will be taken care of immediately, and yes to cube cascade.
I'm glad you had a nice time and hope to see you back.
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

8 Mar 2017
Thank you,love my returning guests.
The key for me is communication with my guests.
Mary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing