Penasco Del Sol Hotel
US$312
US$97
Playa Bonita Hotel(Puerto Penasco)
US$132
US$35
Hotel Senorial(Puerto Penasco)
US$34
  • Pool
Laguna Shores Resort(Puerto Penasco)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
Hotel Fiesta de Cortez(Puerto Penasco)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsrocky pointthe general managerhotel restaurantswim up barpool viewpublic beachmaster suitehotel is greatbreakfast buffetoverlooking the oceanceiling fanhot tubmain poolpool towelsshort drivetacosspring break
Reviewed 24 July 2013

location was nice . staff was nice my room suck no central a/c. it has a noisy coolant , the beds sucks mattles was so hadr feels like I was sleeping over a graves my back feels so bad. the roon in general not a big deal . I been many times in Puerto penasco in diferect hotels end condominiums that were very nice in and out .but not this place sorry ...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 5toto
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We took a short trip to Rocky Point and we decided to stay at this hotel because of tripadvisor reviews and location (near the beach).
Our room was modern and well equipped (including bar refrigerator and microwave). Beds were comfortable (Two beds). We had a small balcony overlooking the beach, with a nice view of the boats coming and going.

Hotel rate was expensive, but this may be due to the fact that we did not booked the room in advance (we did not get any special rate or promotion).

We had one dinner in the restaurant inside the hotel (we did not get any meal included with the room), food was ok but it took ages to get it to our table, but you do not need to worry as there are several locations around the hotel with plenty of restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a sea view room, or you may get a pool side view. You will be delighted with the view, mostly during morning hours.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SamFer1972
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Great staff, great Master suite room! Staff was extremely helpful, friendly and always available when we needed something! We stayed 3nights 4 days, I initially booked the incorrect room and was immediately moved the same day to another room. it still was not what I wanted ( I had stayed at the master suite before) Woke up the next morning and staff was still very helpful and got me the room I was wanting. Even when I lost room key 2 times, I was greeted with a smile! Wish they had more parking closer to hotel, but my car was safe our whole trip and we didn't really need to drive around since everything we needed was at the hotel or just a walk away!

Room Tip: Master Suites are the best, you get a view and quiet A/C system. If you are looking to save more money then take any other room, they each have their own units, but you cant beat the location and ease of getting to and from beach and the view!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

This place was friendly staff, clean, welcoming, located right on the beach AND I got a slammin' deal on the room. Drinks and good were affordable and no additional charge for parking. My only negative were the beds were hard as a rock! So uncomfortable but I had heard they had just purchased new beds? True or untrue I don't know. Rooms were basic but hey! You're at the beach you don't need a fancy room! Will possibly try another resort on our now every other weekend trip down there. That's right 2x a month trip down there, because when you live in the desert of Phx and this oasis of a town is only a few short hrs away, that's awesome!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I like this hotel cause its close to everything!! I reserved a master suite which was good and pretty , the service was fantastic, workers were friendly, the pool was clean , i went on june and it was a good month to go cause it was not that many people on the beach and pool, the only thing is that the bathroom was small and when i took a shower the water comes out to the floor and it gets slipery, the shower should have a door, the beach its public and it does have glass and holes on the water, i found that kind of dangerous for everyone, but like i said its public!! Overall the hotel was great!!

• Stayed: June 2013