This was my first time in Rocky Point in 18 years!! I didn't know what to expect. WE rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo - building C, second floor. The views of the pool and ocean were wonderful. Furniture in the condo was nice. There was even a washer/dryer.
I felt safe the whole time we were there. Even when we went downtown to the fish market.
I cannot believe this is only a 4 hour drive for us. We will be going back - hopefully before the end of the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- E107 is located right on the beach. The patio opens to a wonderful view of the Sea of Cortez. Proximity to 1 of 3 pools is within mere feet of the door. The sea,sand,and surf is just as close. Our recently remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is equipped with LCD TV's featuring premium channels,upgraded internet service, two king beds, ceiling fans throughout, full service kitchen, laundry room, freshly painted bedrooms and bathrooms,and a favorite walk-in shower in the guest bathroom. No elevator,no stairs with parking directly in front of the condo. A small but great place to eat right as you enter the gated community and only 50 yard from our units front door that does take out! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Princesa de Penasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa De Penasco Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Princesa Puerto Penasco
- Princesa De Penasco Puerto Penasco, Mexico - Sonora