We spent 6 days at Las Palmas with my husband and 10 year old son. Las Palmas is a great place to stay. We had a one bedroom condo in the Baja building and we had a GREAT view. The town is minutes away as is the Malecon (Old Port). We spent one morning with Alexis from CEDO on a tidepool tour. She did an excellent job at explaining the sea creatures we found.
We are definitely planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palmas is an oceanfront resort comprised of privately-owned luxury homes and condominiums. The resort is located along Sandy Beach in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. The town is commonly known as Rocky Point. Las Palmas reflects this new trend with its splendid architecture, groomed landscaping and family-oriented culture. The gated compound offers 24-hour security, heated pools, Jacuzzis, lighted parking and a spectacular club house with swim-up bar, kid's pool, exercise room, game room and spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmas Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palmas Beachfront Hotel
- Hotel Las Palmas Beachfront
- Las Palmas Puerto Penasco, Mexico - Sonora