We had a lovely evening at the hotel. Normally, we wouldn't have stayed here as there were few amenities. Hotel says that they have WiFi, but it's weak, almost non-existent. No a/c - and it was warm. Not very good food; difficult to locate the hotel as few directions and the road to the hotel was difficult and likely impassable in a rainstorm (only a concern in the summer). But still, after all that we had a lovely time. Met some very nice people, and enjoyed ourselves immensely. The hotel is reasonably priced, perhaps they should consider increasing the price and add a few amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the rugged cliffs and dense tropical vegetation of Oaxaca’s Pacific coast is La Boquilla, a protected cove of white sand and still turquoise water. Virtually untouched by development, this pristine and secluded location – where osprey circle lazily over a silent beach – is the perfect setting for vacationers seeking a truly unique retreat experience.Protected by small islets and tall headlands the crescent beach provides a perfect setting for those vacationers seeking a truly unique retreat, for those who would rather hear the whisper of a gentle fan than the whirr of the air conditioner; for those who prefer snorkel and a sea kayak to the roar of a jet ski; for those who wish to practise yoga and sunrise meditation in an eco-sensitive environment and yet appreciate the best of fresh, natural, local foods & international wines in an exquisite water side setting, this may be the place you have always sought... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bahia de la Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia De La Luna Hotel Puerto Angel
- Bahia De La Luna Oaxaca
- Bahia De La Luna Puerto Angel, Mexico - Oaxaca