Bahia de la Luna is a retreat from the pace of life, even for those who live in Mexico. It has seclusion, beauty, good food and warm staff and interesting guests.
There are individual cabins, simple, with thatched roofs, and bathrooms. The water is warm from the sun, but not hot.
The meals were prepared by the resident chef and were delicious. The included breakfast could be varied.
While we were there a giant sea turtle came on shore, made a nest, lead her eggs and disappeared back into the ocean.
There is limited to no wifi so being there is a times to live unwired, unwired and enjoy beauty,sunshine, and each moment.
I was there with my husband and one dear friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the rugged cliffs and dense tropical vegetation of Oaxaca’s Pacific coast is La Boquilla, a protected cove of white sand and still turquoise water. Virtually untouched by development, this pristine and secluded location – where osprey circle lazily over a silent beach – is the perfect setting for vacationers seeking a truly unique retreat experience.Protected by small islets and tall headlands the crescent beach provides a perfect setting for those vacationers seeking a truly unique retreat, for those who would rather hear the whisper of a gentle fan than the whirr of the air conditioner; for those who prefer snorkel and a sea kayak to the roar of a jet ski; for those who wish to practise yoga and sunrise meditation in an eco-sensitive environment and yet appreciate the best of fresh, natural, local foods & international wines in an exquisite water side setting, this may be the place you have always sought... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Bahia de la Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia De La Luna Hotel Puerto Angel
- Bahia De La Luna Oaxaca
- Bahia De La Luna Puerto Angel, Mexico - Oaxaca