“Good food at a good price”
Review of Harvey's Streetfood Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Harvey's Streetfood Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was the second time I visited Harvey's. It was busier this time as it is getting better known. I had the chicken burger with a salad and my boyfriend had the American burger and sweet potato fries - both were very good! On our first visit we also had the pulled pork fries and squid which were really good. I hope this place stays busy and gets the support it deserves!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome and lovely people were here to greet and serve us. The food was full of great ideas yet with honest, simple food. We enjoyed our meals and will return.

Not fine dining but for a good service and food that's just a little different, well worth a try.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

First impressions were good, the outside of the restaurant looked inviting. Inside the the bar area looks great with a old school jukebox, sofas and plenty of room to sit at the bar and the restaurant area is very tastefully decorated with a very light and open feel. The menu is full of appetising sounding items with a good varied selection available. The burger I had was faultless, seemed homemade and was cooked perfectly. The waitress serving us was friendly and talkative while also being attentive.

Great food, great atmosphere and great service, I'll certainly be returning!

1  Thank Brooks89
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I bought a Groupon voucher for a burger and beer deal - it was amazing. I had The American with pulled pork, I thought it was going to be just pulled pork, but no that was on top of the burger! My son had The BBQ and equally as good. The full menu looked wonderful as well, plenty of choice and will definitely be going back. The girl serving us was very friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Such an easy going place, with a relaxed atmosphere. The staff were friendly and talkative. As for the food, top quality! Delicious is all that I can say.