“The pizza is fantastic!! Very clean and nice ambiance.”

La Fiesta Restobar & Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Bacong B&B and Inns
Cupertino, California
“The pizza is fantastic!! Very clean and nice ambiance.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was very positively surprised to find a place like this on in the little town (village) of Bacong. We had a group of about 10 and ordered several pizzas and beer. The pizzas were excellent! Highly recommended. we returned the next day and rented one of the cabins for 1 day. They are very inexpensive and a great option for a basic room. We stayed in #1, which has a large en-suite bathroom.

Owner Rolf and his wife will take good care of you.

A little known secret and an excellent value value to stay and eat!! Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TomOpazo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed a few nights at la fiesta restobar lnn and had a wonderful time. We were impressed with the good and friendly service, it is very clean all over and the food was amazing, the best we had in the country so far.We strongly recommend to visit la fiesta restobar if you are in dumaguete. The cottages are very cozy and inexpensive or just go and have dinner there. you gonna love the place.

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank favoritduo1
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We ate at La Fiesta several times in August 2013. I am not sure why this place is not packed with people - I can only imagine it is because it is on the main road in the middle of nowhere and most people chose to stay in their resorts! I would highly recommend that you venture out and try this excellent restaurant if you are anywhere near Dauin. We found it when we were looking for an alternative to the place we were staying and we were blown away by the quality of the food. The German owner is a real character, and an excellent cook, who answered all our questions and genuinely wanted to know what we thought of his restaurant and the food. He has accommodation also - but we can't comment as we did not stay. We loved the ambience (some great music) and the the warm welcome, but most of all we loved the food. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lisa Z
Vancouver
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was in Dumaguete for scuba diving and La Fiesta is just down the road from a much more expensive resort (which I did use for diving to Apo Island). The Nipa Hut is basic but brand new with an optional TV. No bathroom but it's just 20 feet away - two on each side of the main building. Everything is clean, new all well kept. While I stayed there, the owner had a music set-up and played some great tunes. No worries about the noise - everything shuts down by 10 or 11 pm.
One thing that amazed me was the restaurant. The food was absolutely fantastic and portions were "American sized" which for me means I can't finish it all. I took all my meals there since no use trying to find anything better or better value.
Also had a rum n coke in the evening. The owner just got me a bottle of coke for the side and poured some generous helping of rum - for just a few coins....
I can't afford NOT to get drunk!
The atmosphere is very relaxed and the location seems very safe. There were numerous "drop-in" guests who spotted the sign from the road so I'm sure this place is new but getting more popular as visitors discover the super cheap lodging and the great food & people.

Room Tip: Get a room back from the road. The road is the main highway so quite busy. The location is 10 to 20...