“A Home Away from Home”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Unspoiled beach assured!
The terrace
The beach almost high tide
More space more privacy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Khrystal...
“A Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

For my daughter’s 13th birthday, we stayed in this beautiful home away from home. Thank you to our gracious hosts, the Hafts who made sure our stay was as comfortable as could be. This rental offers a very quiet and private place to relax and enjoy the beauty of island life. One cannot help but while away the hours on the patio with a strategically placed hammock and a spectacular view of Apo Island. Kids and adults alike can choose to spend endless hours exploring the underwater wonders of Negros Oriental, paddle through the clear sea using any one of the kayaks available, play in the sand or the spacious yard and perhaps swim in the clean and refreshing backyard pool. At night, you sleep on a comfortable bed and wake up to have a hot or cold shower before starting the day. The kitchen is also complete, so one need not worry about where to get the next meal but always remember to bring your own ingredients. This place is definitely a must book especially if you have a big family!

ione dani...
“amazingly perfect”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

We booked the place for a night and we were super satisfied with the place. The place was absolutely amazing. We had a great time. We will definitely be back.

ogan1968
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Very nice Villa!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Love this House day or night. Cooking out, relaxing, kayaking or swimming. Peaceful and quiet. Backyard ocean. Next to Apple island ( sea turtles ).

Mishelle...
“Amazing private villa!”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend Villa Amani for those looking for private retreats, functions or those who just wants to be away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. It boasts the best view of Apo Island, beachfront villa, private pool, spacious rooms and bath. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi access and free use of kayak too.

Hammock on the terrace, spacious Villa Amani have a kitchen and a living/dining area. They also come with a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. Towels are provided in the en suite bathrooms.

You can also visit the famous Malatapay Market which is about 2 km away.

Host is very accommodating making sure our stay is fun-filled and needs taken care of. Two thumbs up!!

Beryl M
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This private beach resort with an amazing view of Apo Island is so quiet and relaxing. Away from the hustle of the city. With complete amenities in the main house and in the guest cottage. Swimming pool and beachfront. The place is clean. The bedrooms were big. Huge master bathroom. With modern kitchen. Entire house fully aircinditioned and it made the whole stay very comfortable. We had a lunch party for my Mom’s 82nd birthday in the garden and the guests were amazed at the place and the view. The owner was very accomodating and made sure we had all we needed. Highly recommended for family and friends who want to bond together for a few days. We will surely be back here again.

alonastar...
Arkansas City, Arkansas
“Relaxing and Private”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Our stay at Michael and Gloria’s beach was the mini vacation we have been wanting for a while.
Quiet neighborhood, a little away from the city noise but not too far you cannot go when you need to do something in the city. The whole property was exclusive to us, which I like. I don’t have to be bothered by people using the pool too early in the morning or too late at night. We cooked our own food, the whole house had everything we needed. Hot shower, comfortable bed, fully functional kitchen, spacious area, good water pressure. We do not watch tv (so I cannot comment on that), fast internet connection, good view of the ocean and Apo island. Friendly, humble and generous hosts, I became friends with them.
To illustrate how I liked our stay here:

6:00 am: I’d get up and sit on the porch, look up at the bright sky, the Apo island, the ocean, a few fishing boats and feel grateful how blessed I am to be experiencing all these. God is so good!

6:30 am: I’d dip in the warm pool while waiting for husband to get up. Sort of my morning exercise and alone time.

7:00 am: Enjoying breakfast on the porch overlooking the ocean and Apo island. Having morning talk (bonding) with husband. We daydream, we laugh, we talk about anything and everything while sipping our favorite juices. (Coconut for him, four seasons for me).

9:00 am: While husband checks our business back in the USA via internet—-I talk to my friends and family in the Philippines via phone and Facebook while laying on the hammock, and still enjoying the ocean air and view.

4:00 pm: We’d go kayak for a while, or snorkel, or dip in the pool again, or just walk along the beach, feeling the happiness of the kids playing and swimming near the shore.

7:00 pm: We would stay on the porch again to recap our day. Evening conversation with husband, listening to waves of the ocean. I wish I brought playing cards and board games with us. It would’ve been really fun. Like honeymooners.

I recommend this exclusive beach home to honeymooners, or couples celebrating anniversaries,small families who want to just relax and bond together, a small group of real good friends who just want to relax, laugh, have barbecue, talk. Those who want a comfortable, relaxing, safe and exclusive place to enjoy their vacationfor a reasonable price.

I suggest bringing board games, sungka (something not digital/internet). Cook your own food, it’s more romantic. Dip in the pool under the starry night after that. Just eat, converse, laugh and savor every moment. Enjoy life!

Cossatot...
Cove, Arkansas
“Georgous Beach House with a Stunning View of Apo Island”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

If you're looking for a place near Apo Island, a SCUBA divers and snorkelers paradise, that provides luxury and solitude, something none of the dozens of nearby resorts will give you, look no further than here at Gloria's Beach House. Apo is right out your front door.....waves crashing on the beach.....palms swaying in the breeze, a beautifully manicured lawn, parking area, onsite caretaker, your own swimming pool, kayak, kitchen, air-con if you want, hot and cold showers, gated entry way and sea wall. Just a few minutes’ drive to Malatapay Market (a large open air market and livestock sales event which takes place every Wednesday, where you can experience what it's like to be a local), and is also the stepping off spot for catching a boat to Apo Island, one of the beast SCUBA and snorkeling areas in the Philippines. If you don't want to cook for yourself, numerous resorts are nearby with restaurants, or choose one of the locals hangouts in the towns of Dauin or Zamboangita, which you will be about half way between. Also, the house is far enough from Dumaguete to keep you out of the hustle and bustle of city life but at the same time not so far you can't go there for dinner or shopping if so inclined, it's about a 25 minute drive away, with plenty of public transpo nearby or do like I do and rent a scooter / motorcycle when in Dumaguete for the duration of my stay. Gloria will be glad to offer suggestions and is a wonderful and friendly host, she treated us like family while we stayed and my wife and I have made a longtime friend in her. Overall, this place is a great value for the money and just a fabulous place for a vacation and she also does rent it out for family parties, etc., so if you live in the area and are looking for something of that nature, give Gloria a chance to help you out.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Jun 2018
Thank you Paul for the review it is very precise. I will try my best to maintain it in the future. I hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing