I will list some points to explain why this hotel is so terrible:
- The restaurant served us rotten fish (food was bad in general).
- It was very noisy. One night, for example, there was a loud private party in the lobby and the reception people said that they couldn't do anything about that. We had just moved room because before we stayed facing the street with a loud disco.
- The swimming pool was super dirty.
- There was a storm and parts of the building were falling down, for example: big parts of the ceiling in the corridors.
- We had to go many times a day to the reception to update our key cards so that we could get into our room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Xalapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xalapa Hotel Jalapa