“Elegant- Romantic- Great View- Great Food!!!”

Araiza Calafia and Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Mexicali
Seattle
“Elegant- Romantic- Great View- Great Food!!!”
Reviewed 17 December 2005

THIS WOULD BE A FANTASTIC HONEYMOON HOTEL! I did not stay here, but talked with people who did.... they all loved it! I did eat here with friends..... the view is breath-taking. This is so pretty, and you can see down the coastline for miles. Service and food is excellent. This was the best meal we had during our Rosarito Beach visit, but also the most expensive. I would recommend this to people who like "fine dining", and for special occasions. If you are on a budget, eat in town at the Hotel Rosarito. I didn't find anything to complain about... it was perfect!!

2 Thank LovePuertoVallarta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2004

What a disaster. This hotel is dangerous (don't fall off a cliff!) It is not well maintained. People spoke loudly all night outside my room. We ran out of hot water during our second shower, and to top it off, the housekeeping staff stole a Game Boy right out of the room. They admitted it--and I've been waiting three months to have it mailed back to me (good luck with correspondences!)

I left this hotel and went southward a mile to another place that I loved...for about $40 more a night. It was so well worth it.

Skip this hotel. Everyone I was with hated it (a wedding party). The groom complained about his room repeatedly.

22 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Mexicali hotels

Travellers also viewed these Mexicali hotels
Hotel Lucerna Mexicali
#1 of 20 in Mexicali
City Express Mexicali
City Express Mexicali
#2 of 20 in Mexicali

Been to Araiza Calafia and Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Araiza Calafia and Convention Center

Property: Araiza Calafia and Convention Center
Address: 1495 Justo Sierra Drive, Mexicali 21230, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Norte > Mexicali
Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Mexicali
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Araiza Calafia and Convention Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Araiza Calafia and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.