Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$490
US$378
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$211
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$336
US$254
US$185
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$210
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
US$407
US$153
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Casa Virgilios(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$672
US$655
5,232 results
All reviewsworld cafeel patioseaside grillpreferred clubentertainment teamtropical viewsushi barexplorers cluboceana restaurantsugar reef barcoco cafejacuzzi on the balconycondo ownerssky barvilla magnaroom servicefrosted glass
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very nice new hotel with extremelly friendly staff. All inclusive resort with everything you would expect for money paid. Pools with clean and warm water, white soft sand beach, ocean at the best. City of Puerto Vallarta is a bit far away, 30 - 40 minutes with taxi. Everything else is very good. From daily activities, to food, evening programs, nice clean surrounding for a walk. Gym, tennis court, spa, just name it everything is there, and ready.

Room Tip: If you want to have ocean view take JSR room with ocean view on upper floor, with the Club Members privileges. It is more expensive but worth of every penny.
1  Thank Milano_Mexico_11
DreamsVM, Gerente de calidad at Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear guest

We are glad to know that we have fulfilled your expectations.
It is a pleasure to read your review. One of our main goals is to provide unforgettable experience to our guests.
I would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you on your last vacations, hopefully we can host you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had a wonderful stay - 9 days, for an extended family of 15 (5 kids ages 2-13 and 10 adults (ages 24-84). Agree with all recent positive reviews. Only want to add that our children and even their 84 year old grandfather had a wonderful time working with Ferny, the tennis pro in the daily tennis clinic (included) and/or in private lessons (very reasonable rate $35/hour). My 13 year old daughter is a ranked USTA tournament player and her 84 year old grandfather has never played a day in his long life but both equally enjoyed and learned from Ferny's excellent instruction.
For those who are elderly or travel with elderly people, you might find our following experience comforting. We had a little scare when my 82 year old mother in law had chest pain. We sincerely appreciated the onsite English speaking doctor who came to her room, examined her (very reasonable $70 fee) and even offered to accompany her to the local hospital (included in fee).
2 of the evening shows (the Fire Show and the Circus Show) were absolutely outstanding and should not be missed under any circumstances. The Circus Show rivals a mini Cirque Du Soleil. The Fire Show was a tremendous display of unparalleled pyrotechnics.
Enjoy your vacation!

3  Thank MidwestGiantFamily

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing us as your family vacation destination and for letting us know about your great experience at Dreams Villamagna Resorts and Spas.
One of our goals is to offer quality services and experiences. I will share your comments with the staff, they will be pleased to hear about your review.
Please, we will be happy if you consider to come back home with us. It will be our pleasure to host again in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a wonderful resort with a staff that go above and beyond to cater to your every need! We travel to Mexico yearly and in this resort the knowledge of English was commendable. The rooms, grounds and and restaurants were spotless. We were always supplied with ample bottles of water in our rooms. Food was awesome...so nice not to have to make reservations. We were there for Super Bowl and the party on the beach was out of this world...huge screen tvs, entertainment, and food and drink galore! The beach was always immaculately kept...even saw turtles hatching on two days. Pools were a nice temperature and never too busy. We enjoyed two weeks of bliss!
We have stayed in Dreams resorts before and are never disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Peterette D

Dear guest,

We are glad to read your last vacations review and to know that we have exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for your preference; this makes us improve our services and amenities.
I will share your comments with the rest of the staff and the entertainment team. Hopefully we can host you in the near future and enjoy Dreams Villamagna Resorts and Spas once again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were married at this resort on February 5th, in front of 105 of our family and friends. I can not say enough about how amazing our entire week at Dreams was, and the wedding day was absolutely spectacular.

We had 2 ceremonies, a traditional Sikh wedding at 10:30am and a Catholic-based ceremony at 5pm on the same day. We had heard from others how wonderful the wedding planner, Daniel, was at this resort, but until you actually meet him you don't know how truly great he is. He thought of every last detail for us, and went above and beyond our expectations for both ceremonies, and the reception. When we arrived at the beginning of the week all the staff were prepared for our large group, and they catered to us every moment. We had a welcome brunch to introduce our guests to each other the morning after everyone arrived, and because of the super bowl party being in the garden area that afternoon, they asked us if we'd be happy to have this brunch set up at the sky bar instead. We were so lucky to have this change because they sky bar is a beautiful lounge on top of the hotel - the 9th floor, overlooking the entire resort/beach/ocean - It was a gorgeous sunny day and they had set up a buffet style breakfast and white linen tables for all our guests. Then we still got to go and enjoy the fun super bowl party!

The resort was more than happy to accommodate our requests for a Sikh priest to conduct our first ceremony, and they also set up a beautiful garden party for us to have a mendhi party so all our women guests could get henna tattoos they day before the wedding. Dreams is a special place to have a destination wedding because they have a policy to only have 1 couple married each day, so that day is dedicated to you. They also have a nice tradition of having all the brides walk down the spiral staircase in the lobby just before the ceremony, so almost all the brides who've been married there have done the same walk.

Even considering how atypical our wedding day was, with the 2 ceremonies, everything went off without a hitch. As the bride, you worry that everything is going to go smoothly, but the night before the wedding I fell right asleep without a worry in my mind because everyone was already having such a great time, and I knew all the details were taken care of by Daniel and the staff there. The resort was perfect for our group because you didn't have to walk too far to meet up with more friends, whether you were at the beach, pool or a restaurant. The sky bar was a great meeting place for everyone at night, and also had great sushi.

I can only hope the staff at Dreams get a chance to read this and know that we really appreciate everything they did for us on the wedding day, and all week. You are all wonderful people.

Our wedding was the first destination wedding in both our families, and we had such a good experience I can see many of our cousins/friends doing the same in the future. I would highly recommend getting married at Dreams Villamagna - their reputation as one of the best resorts in the area is bang on.

You can see some details from our wedding video highlight clip if you'd like: http://vimeo.com/91386575

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Taryn K

Dear guest,

On behalf of Dreams Villamagna Resorts and Spas, I would like to thank you for choosing our resort as your wedding destination.
It was a pleasure to be your host during that special day. Please, be sure I will share your comments with all our staff. Your wedding was also a special event for us.
We hope to see you back at the resort and give you another amazing experience. Thank you Taryn and Chris, it was a real pleasure.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We just came back form 6 days at the resort and had a fabulous time. We went with 2 other families that have 8 year old boys also. The most impressive thing about this place was the staff. Although some did not speak English fluently, they were 100% attentive, positive and completely helpful. The Kids Explorers Club was a bunch of fun for the boys. The girls that were in charge, Francia and Mimi could not have been better, Francia, as well as Mimi, had a wonderful way with the kids . Learning each of their names and keeping track of them was second nature to them. I felt very safe having Francia and Mimi watch our kids while we ate dinner and then went to the Sushi bar on the 9th floor to have drinks without the kids for a while.

It was a little difficult finding a shady spot with a lawn-chair, but not impossible. I would find a chair a little ways away and wheel it over so I wouldn't have to ask any of the staff to help. But If I had asked anyone to do it for me I can't imagine they wouldn't have done it and seemed thoroughly happy to help and not expect any tip. I was happy to give a dollar whenever I got a drink most of the time. But if I didn't have any money with me no-one ever seemed disappointed that I didn't tip.

The food was excellent sometimes and at the very least it was quite good a couple times. The alcohol there didn't seem very potent to me. Not such a bad thing though. I could have 4 margaritas a night and not have a headache in the morning ! The rooms were very clean.. great ocean view. room service was sometimes very fast. But usually would let you know exactly when they'd be there. 24 hour room service is a crazy thing to offer but really a lot of fun to have that option.

The maid service was terrific too. Ezmeralda was her name I think. I remember only some of the names of the staff, Ricardo, Fernando, Luis, Jonny, Francia, Mimi.. I wish I had written all their names down so I could recall them now. Anyway, we had a great time. The entertainment was fun. The Carribean night barbeque was great food and a fun show.. The fire show was excellent.. movie night with the kids every night was good too. Our son was happy to go to Explorers Club to see what was going on there. The ocean was warm and great waves to Boogie Board for the kids. I think I've said enough. We loved that place. The people that worked there were the nicest group of people I've ever seen at a hotel. I would be happy to return to here or possibly another Dreams Resort.

Room Tip: Full Ocean view was beautiful. I prefer the higher floors. We had 5th and it was good.
1  Thank dovergirl65

Dear guest,

In Dreams Villamagna Resorts and SPA believe that a good staff can make the difference. We enjoy giving our guests the best service we can.
We are very pleased to hear about your good experience at the resort. Thank you for this review, this comments help us to improve our service and procedures. We hope all those improvements would be visible next time you visit us in the near future.