My wife and I were down April 19-26th. We had an enjoyable vacation staying at Dreams Villamagna, from the attentive staff to the Beautiful grounds and views.
People that stood out for there efforts were Ramon's beach service, Betty by the pool and Gilberto up at Gohan. These three made our stay feel so welcome and their hard was truly appreciated.
The only hiccup was a lack of guacamole at the different places we ate. I may be the minority but authentic guacamole can't be beat.
Would I stay here again? Yes I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel