This resort was so wonderful. On the smaller side, but that was actually a bonus for us.
The staff in all aspects were amazing! Anytime we called the front desk for anything (room service, cleaning, mini bar, etc) there was someone at our door in five minutes.
Our room was immaculate! Beautiful, clean and very modern and the view of the ocean was amazing.
The beach and pools were clean and beautiful. No rocks on the beach what so ever and the waiter came to serve us drinks every 5 minutes! Very impressive!
The food was spectucular at every restuarant, including the buffet. They had two theme nights, Brazillian and Mexican, where they set up a massive buffet outside around the pool area with traditional foods from the region of the theme. During the theme nights they also had a small flee market and a show!
The location was okay. The resort is a little far from towns in both directions, but there is a strip mall about 30 minutes down the road by foot, which we visited twice.
We would definitely recommend this resort to couples, maybe not so much a group, as it was on the small side, and the bars and clubs shut down fairly early.
We usually make a point of staying some where new every time we travel, but we may actually be back to the Villamagna!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel