We stayed 7 days the week of 4th of July. Had tropical view 8th floor which was Great since it would rain in the evenings and we sat in our balcony sometimes in jacuzzi. It was my husband, 6 year old granddaughter and myself. Food was very good always found loungers where we wanted the pools were never crowded ,we always had a drink in our hand it was just awesome. Our suite was prefect very spacious, we had requested 2 beds but only 1king size available they brought in twin roll away that fit perfectly between king bed and sofa. Beach was very clean as was the whole resort, employees friendly and ready to help. GREAT 4th of July celebration and of course the kids club my granddaughter loved the girls. The only negative would be that of the 2 elevators 1 was out of order and the other super slow and very hot.
We really enjoyed our stay that my husband and I are planning our next trip to Dreams Villamagna in a couple of months for just the two of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel