I am just back from an amazing week at The Occidental Grand Neuvo Vallarta. My husband & I travelled with our 2 daughters, aged 13 & 15, staying April 11th to 18th. I cannot say enough good things about this lovely little piece of Heaven. Our rooms were spotless & comfy, weather was perfection, the food was incredible (go to the Italian Restaurant...you will not be disappointed!!), grounds were immaculate, & the beach incredibly beautiful and a pleasure to walk & take in the sites every day!! We felt very safe & walked over to the Starbucks a couple evenings, down to the marina and took a cab into the Puerto Vallarta Boardwalk, which was a fantastic evening!! I never would have done any of this with my daughters if we hadn't felt so completely safe.
I booked the Dolphin Swim on line at Vallarta Adventures ahead of our vacation & got a great price! The cab ride there was about 5 minutes and cost about $4. It was a great experience and by booking it myself we were able to go later in the day and were only gone a couple hours...hardly missed any poolside time at all.
What more can I say, I would go back again today if I could!! We've visited The Mayan, Mazatlan, Cuba & Dominican....this by far is our Favourite!!!
I must also take a minute to say Thank-you to the incredibly wonderful staff...from your first greeting at check in to the bar staff, wait staff, entertainment staff, cleaning staff, bellboys...everyone does there best to make you feel right at home & they succeed :)
We did pay for wifi for a few days and it wasn't the greatest connection so I recommend you just 'borrow' some from The HardRock next door or Starbucks...none are the best, but who really wants to surf the net when you have that beautiful beach and all those palm trees to look at????
Thanks Occidental Grand for the best family vacation we could have asked for ❤️☀️☀️❤️
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Barcelo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel