We spent a week at the Occidental Grand in Nuevo Vallarta. The staff as usual are so friendly, the rooms are lovely, the beach is clean and not very busy. The food was good, the entertainment first rate. Although this is a vacation club destination, there really is no hard sell involved. We had a very restful relaxing vacation. There is a mall complex almost right across the street. If you want you can travel 20 minutes by taxi or by bus to either Puerto Vallarta, or Buscerious. We have done this in the past but not this time, we just wanted to do Nothing but enjoy the ocean and the beach. We took advantage of the adults only pool once. We prefer the ocean to a pool. Next time we go there it will be with our daughter and her 2 young children. There is a kids club that is very popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel