“Good take out sandwiches”
Review of Tutto Pronto

Tutto Pronto
Ranked #105 of 155 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stopped here to get s few sandwiches to take back to the condo. My veggie sandwich was fine, but not a lot of flavor. My husband's however was fabulous! It was a steak sandwich that we will go back for soon on this visit. I will try some pizza. The people in here are more than happy to please.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The food was well-prepared and very tasty. The owners are very special and although the menu is somewhat limited, The salads and stir-frys were very good, you won't be disappointed. Don't miss their "KEY-LIME PIE"! The seating is very limited (mainly out doors in the mall walkway) but that only adds to the intrigue of the place. This will be a dining stop for us/friends on all of our visits to the Nuevo Vallarta area.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Tutto Pronto is my favorite spot to pick up salads (Caesar and Greek) to enjoy poolside
or at the beach! Friendly staff, great, fresh, large salads! The Caesar dressing is the Best!

Last visit we ordered the daily special which was a delicious fettuccini.

1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed 21 May 2013

When this spot opened a few years ago I was thrilled. Every sandwich, pizza and salad was excellent. It still is. The only problem is they cut way back on the amount of the ingredients. Love the chicken BLT but they have gone from a decent amount of chicken to a razor thin slice....maybe an ounce at most.....about the thickness of paper. Seriously. It's almost like eating a bread sandwich. We tried it twice this year thinking the first time the amount was an error. Nope. Same the next . So unfortunately we will not return. I agree with others about the outside tables.....too many smokers hanging around for you to enjoy eating outside.

1  Thank MKtravelers19
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have looked at this place a couple of times, as we stayed in the marina a couple of times here this spring. Finally went in a looked at the menu a couple of days ago. Today I went in looking for a salad. Aha. Eggplant parmigiana. Wonderful. Oh no. It's a sandwich. Hmmm. Love eggplant parmigiana. Yes, of course they are willing to serve with bread along side. Do I want the side salad, hem and ha. Yes. To drink? Got coffee? Of course. Good coffee? Yes.

The eggplant was simply excellent- the fresh mozz exactly enough, the marinara very, very good. And the side salad- perfect, crispy romaine heart , with a nice amount of homemade Caesar dressing. Oh, and please don't let me forget the fresh basil. Also crisp, and just heavenly. A small amount of bread (as requested) served on the side. The coffee, as requested brewed very strong. A good idea, as the roast I normally use (a dark italian) is darker than that here. Definitely bringing the husband back here.

1  Thank Phyllis H