We have been owners at Paradise for 19 years. It is a very well maintained property with staff that are charming, lovable, and genuinely nice people. My heart aches when I see some ignorant, ugly American giving the staff a hard time.
Yes, it is a timeshare. Over 70% of the people we have referred to Paradise have purchased a contract. The reason, is it is a clean, safe, comfortable and enjoyable place to be.
There are excellent restaurants on site and hundreds more within a 20 minute cab ride.
Forget what the press wants you to believe about Mexico and come to Paradise Village for a wonderful vacation. We are here for 3 weeks this year and are loving every minute of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta