My husband and I took 6 boys who are seniors in high school for spring break. We have been to Mexico 10+ times and stayed at many different resorts. Paradise Village was perfect size, enough to keep them busy and happy but also easy to find each other. What I liked best: the beach area was very nice and well maintained with plenty of palapas, could walk for miles on beach, friendly staff, clean, mall next door convenient for store and nice having a Starbucks close. Minuses: furniture in rooms need to be updated, pool area not very nice compared to most other resorts we have been to, small and crowded for size of resort and no umbrellas. Can't comment on food as we had a car and went offsite for many of our meals. Overall, we all enjoyed the resort and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta