This is a great hotel for the family. There are tons of activities from huge pools with water slides to an on-site zoo with tigers and parrots. My 11-year old son particularly liked the boogie boarding as the hotel lets you use their boogie boards for free and the waves are perfect for a young family.
We were upgraded to a 1-bed room suite with in room kitchen. the only complaint I have is that the room was far away from the pool and ocean. the compound is so large that walking from one end to another is 15-minutes. there is a grocery store nearby and an air conditioned shopping mall.
The room and shower could have been more comfortable tho. The bed was sub-standard and the shower was old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta