Very clean and friendly. Be prepared to be pushed into buying a time share...besides all the usual trinkets. Go ahead and attend the meeting to take advantage of the cash you get plus the discounts on excursions, etc. Then say NO. Avoid pre-ordering excursions online, as you will pay full price and there will be some confusion when it comes time to get on a shuttle to wherever you are going. Drink beer and pop and bottled water, not margaritas, because the ice cubes are not guaranteed safe (trust me). Instead, buy your own tequila and bottled water at Walmart and make your own ice cubes and drinks. The PV airport is a dream! At least it was coming in on a Monday and leaving on a Sunday. Take a cab or van. Don't pre-order the shuttle online or you'll pay too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta