Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)
View Hotel
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Beachfront
The Grand Bliss(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Beachfront
Bahia del Sol Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
2,502 results
All reviewstime sharemarina viewcoba towerwestern nightil pescatorequiet pooldish soapel tigreall inclusive planfull kitchenactivities teammain buildingmain poolsmall mallall inclusive packagefajita republicmexican fiesta night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2009

My husband and I went to Paradise Village over the Easter holiday. The resort is very clean and well manicured. I would highly recommend the resort to anyone who is looking for a place to take there family for a getaway vacation on a nice beach. There were tons of activities for families and kids. They have several different pools and restaurants. We felt very safe and had no problems with the resort. My only complaint would be that the drinks at the beach side bar were not good.

Our room had a small kitchen with a blender. We stayed in the Coba tower. The staff keeps the place very clean. There is a small grocery store in the mall just outside the gate where we shopped every morning. They were very nice and I didn't think the prices were bad for a vacation spot. Most prices were similar to the USA. There is a Walmart that the public buss stops in front of about 20 minutes away. Beer in the store is about $1 per beer.

The resort can set up many different tours and many different activities. Everything has a cost, but that vacation for you. I had a free spa treatment and that was very nice. I guess the spa at the golf course is supposed to have great views. Spa treatments range from $50 and up.

They do have tigers in cages near the entrance of the resort. I wish they would give them to a zoo that could care for them. They looked very sad.

If you are used to going to inclusive resorts this is a very good one. My husband and I are not the resort type (mostly my husband) so I'm not sure we would go again. We enjoyed being able to take the public bus into Vallarta and up the northern cost. If you are used to Caribbean type beaches similar to the Yucatan, you may be a bit disappointed. All the pictures that are posted are accurate representation of the resort. We walked the beach almost every day. Sunset walks are the best.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank luckytravel7
Reviewed 20 April 2009

This was my first time at paradise village and I was not let down. Definately worth a return trip. The staff was curteous and there was always someone available to answer questions. We went to 4 of the five or six restaurants and all had great food, about $30 a person mostly buffet style. Mall easily within walking distance with restaurants and souvenier shops for whatever you may need. To go into Puerto Vallarta definately inquire about the water taxi, much better view and much quicker than the bus. About the timeshare spiel; it takes about 3 hours including breakfast and tour, but it is worth it for the large discounts on area attractions i.e. canopy tours, fishing, day trips ect... 3 pools, 2 water slides... all in all a great place, clean rooms with kitchen, A/C and of course a safe. Hope this was helpful to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank silverslide221
Reviewed 19 April 2009

Over many years we got into a habit to vacation at least once a year at Paradise Village and have been there probably a dozen of times.

The pros:
Large good rooms and suites (make sure when you check in to ask to see your designated room first).
Excellent service on all levels, friendly and attentive staff, most speak English
Best beach for walking and running, period.
Paradise Plaza next door
If you come with the kids, they will have fantastic time - constant entertainment and things to do.
Good pools with two hot tubs

The cons:
Family oriented resort may not be to some people liking because of extra noise, but it usually dies down about 10:30 PM
Some of the restaurants are pricy, but others are not and you always have a choice to go outside of the resort

Allen & Lena Gringruz,

Vancouver, Canada

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank icresinc
Reviewed 13 April 2009

Just returned from Easter vacation at Paradise Village. The resort is nice and well managed. We had a lovely 1 bedroom suite overlooking the activity pool and the ocean. During Easter break the resort was at max.capacity. It was 70% Mexican tourists taking a holiday. It was very busy and everybody spoke Spanish - a million little kids everywhere with grandma and grandpa and large expanded families. A little too much for me...We had our towel stolen off the lawn chair by the pool. Some of the tourists were not so gracious...the beginning of the week was much quieter and enjoyable. The hotel is very well managed and you feel safe and taken care off. Staff is friendly. We enjoyed the Mexican Fiesta and the Western night. Food and drinks were good but certainly overpriced for Mexico. Not many activities offered compared to other resorts, especially at night.
. We are used to the ocean in Cancun / Riviera Maya/ Tulum where the water is so clean, turquoise and beautiful. The ocean here at Paradise is brownish and murky, completely different than the Gulf/Caribbean Sea. If you're going for beautiful clear blue waters and snorkeling you won't find it here.
Nevertheless we had a pretty nice relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank BonJosie1
Reviewed 12 April 2009

My husband and I just came back yesterday from a 6 day trip. We were travelling with a large group of people, all working for the same company. Our room had a beach and pool view.

We took advantage of the All-Inclusive option; it was well worth it. The steaks were tender; and the lobster was awesome. Breakfast was limited to one restaurant. Buffet selections for breakfast were the same everyday. However, when I made a special request for oatmeal - the Captain - Felipe, had no problems indulging me. Food at the snack bar was good as well as the servers who kept going around making sure I didnt get thirsty. Special thanks to Julio and Gabriel. Dont miss the shrimp burrito.

Plenty of beach space with palapa huts, lounge chairs, beach chairs. Plenty of room as well at the pool area; although it got busy towards the end of the week, due to the holidays.

Liked having a real mall just outside the gates. We did manage to go into town. Great shopping, and local food. Kids would like the little zoo where they had a tiger and parrots.

Wireless internet available at all lobbies; but we opted to get the LAN connection in our room.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business