I’m going to break it down for you and save you the other 500 reviews…do your research if you hate crowded resorts then avoid peak seasons, if you don’t like children running around then go to an adults only resort. I have read one ridiculous review after another about insignificant things that should not ruin your stay at beautiful places such as the Vallarta Palace. The good
1. The beach here is amazing the waters warm and calm. I saw dolphins and turtles etc..In Cancun the beaches have been damaged by hurricanes. Another recommendation would be for you to use a known company for tours, because there are locals that come around and try to lure you by offering you cheaper tours.
2. The Premises are a 4/5 star resort not a 6 diamond resort in Fiji…so you will dont complan on things that you shouldn’t since you are not a millionaire or else you would be booking a 20,000 private villa a week stay in Fiji.
3. The pictures are exactly how the place looks…honest! The problems lie on your attitude people complain about the drinks not being top self. Well it is all inclusive and you do have 4 bottles of alcohol in your room/ plus wine. You can drink 24/7 and even if you don’t like every drink you get… I suggest you definitely talk to the bartenders and surprising enough, if you don’t act like you are better than him, and maybe smile at the dude and I don’t know maybe tip him; he just might hook you up…they hooked me up! Over and over …understand to keep their job they are told want to do even what to say. They don’t have to do more than they have to but they do if they like you.
4. Entertainment during the day is fun and games, and you make the best of it…At night is live music and yes people complain about that too unbelievable all of the sudden everyone is an American Idol judge...we were pleased and entertained.
5. The typical mandatory sales pitch to get a timeshare was annoying on the first day; we did feel uncomfortable because they can be pretty aggressive. But we were never bothered again after we declined. Also sometimes they have things closed depending on the season during our stay the diving pool and theater were closed…that was a disappointment. Also In some areas there was maintenance going on…again no big deal. Overall a great experience.
6. The food was great specially the Brazilian and Asian restaurants I loved their sushi …I only ate at the Italian place once and it was ok not bad when is all you can eat… the food by the pool was ok not the greatest, but I didn’t expect a kobe beef Cheeseburger …
7. The service was great the girls by the pool and the waiters are great...the guys from entertainment are super friendly!!
Let me end by saying…don’t believe that just because you are paying U.S. dollars this gives you the right to be condescending, arrogant, and ethnocentric!!! Be nice it won’t hurt you …
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is a gorgeous, 348-room beachfront property ideally situated between mountains and the Pacific Ocean, featuring unmatched, all-inclusive luxury accommodations including in-room double hydro spa tubs, fine dining, top-shelf drinks, 24-hour room service, live entertainment and more. One of only three AAA Four-Diamond hotels in the area, this stylish property boasts six restaurants offering tantalizing specialty cuisines, four bars and lounges with top shelf drinks, two large outdoor swimming pools, children's pool, beach volleyball court, Body Rock Fitness Center, unmatched music memorabilia, signature Rock Spa(R), a Rock Shop and much more. The property additionally features 6,300 square feet of meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Palace Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Palace Nuevo