Marival Residences Luxury Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Zar Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
View Hotel
Hotel Riu Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Breakfast included
Bahia del Sol Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
2,357 results
All reviewsbeach clubworld spalemmon grasssister propertydemi poolomaggio restaurantresidence guestsinsu sky loungeshort golf cart ridesea lionsvip arearooftop barbeach accessbedroom penthousefull kitchenprivate poolchief concierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2011

We already knew the related Marival Resort was amazing as we've stayed there two years in a row. This year, however, we decided to stay at the new Marival Residences and we were thrilled by the experience! This all inclusive experience really is all inclusive from food, to drinks, to excursions. The property will 'wow' you at each turn! The rooms are huge and comfy with wonderful details and all the comforts of home - really - all of them! Washer / dryer, full kitchen, huge bath room and walk in shower, living area, dining area, huge balcony, awesome views and more! The food and dining opportunities at this all inclusive rival any 5 star place you've been to. From the sky lounge and tapas to the formal dining to pool side, every meal was amazing! The drinks are of the highest quality and just when you are reading this and thinking 'can it get better?' well YES it does and that is because of the staff and service! Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The pool side staff anticipate your every need. The food service staff are professional and prompt but also fun and engaging. This includes the beach butler service too. Where else can you lay by the beach on a comfy lounge and have all you need: drinks, towels, food like fresh cervichi served on 1/2 a frozen coconut so it stays cold in the heat!! Every detail of the Marival Residences is in place and each day you are there brings a new wonder! The biggest wonder for us is "Wonder how fast we can get back there?" It's our new home - and we miss it already and cannot wait to be back there! Book the Marival Residences and you will find your second home too.

2  Thank tjthoes
MarivalResorts, Marketing and Social Media at Marival Residences Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2011

Dear Traveler: Thank you so much for your kind review, we cant wait to have you back!

Reviewed 24 June 2011

The Marival always makes us feel special. Reggie Paulk is awesome!!

1  Thank sunshinemaud_Texas

Dear Traveler: Thank you so much for your review, Reggie surely appreciates your kind words. See you soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2011

We simply can't imagine a year without going back...absolutely the best place we've stayed...period! World-class doesn't begin to describe it, because the Marival is out of this world! I've never had better food, or service at any other hotel. Don't believe all that the media says about Mexico...they're job is to keep ratings up, and sensationalize the "news". It's actually sad how bad they are painting Mexico to be...we were completely safe, and very well taken care of. Don't let what may be happening on the border stop you from enjoying the rest of what Mexico really is...which is beautiful and SAFE! Get on the plane, get in the shuttle, and get over to the Marival...you WILL LOVE IT! When you get there, ask Reggie, "Where do we go, where do we go, where do we go from here?" :-)

Room Tip: All of the rooms are AWESOME...honest!!!
1  Thank SqueezDaBox

Dear Traveler: Thank you, thank you, thank you!, see you next year!

Reviewed 22 June 2011

I can't say enough good things about this resort and the people who work there. My husband and I have two kids, 2 and 6, and this was our first family vacation. We knew we had to set this trip up perfectly so we would want to travel with our kids again! We went to this resort with a large group as well and it was perfect for everyone. Since my 2 yr old still takes a nap we needed a suite style room. Marival Residences' rooms were PERFECT! The 2 bedroom suite couldn't have been better. My kids LOVED sleeping in the same room (2 queen size beds) and after swimming and playing all day, they hardly even talked at night...just fell asleep. The two bathroom set-up was great as well. Having a family of 4 stay 7 days in a regular hotel can get cramped but we ended up calling our room the "apartment" because that is what it felt like. Each night we really felt like we were coming home.

The service at the resort was the best I've ever experienced. Ricardo and Jonathan at the pool were FABULOUS! I've never felt more pampered at a hotel. Both guys took care of my kids like they were taking care of their own. Even on our last day, Ricardo helped me get a couple of hot dogs "to go" so I could feed my kids lunch at the airport even thought the kitchen wasn't open for lunch yet. All the staff at the restaurants were great too. I can't remember their names but two waiters that worked breakfast made the BEST animal and crying baby sounds that kept my 2 yr old happy while waiting for our food to arrive. The shuttle guys were awesome too. I left my camera on one of the shuttles and Gustavo told others in my group he found a camera and asked if it was one of ours. I didn't even realize I had lost it until my husband told me to look for my camera.

The hotel is very relaxed but it was perfect for us. If we wanted more excitement we would go over to the sister resort and hit the kids mini water park (3 slides) or go to the beach. It was hard for me to justify leaving the Residences though because everyone knew us there and treated us like royalty. All we had to do was catch Ricardo's eye at the pool and he was running over to see what we needed/wanted.

When it came time to leave, my son,6, almost started crying because he didn't want to leave. He kept asking if we could stay 1 more day. Deep down I was crying and hoping to stay 1 more day too! We now have been home for a week and my kids are still saying "Hola" and "Gracias". I know a lot of people have said in their reviews that very few children are at this resort so I was afraid the staff wouldn't cater to our kids. That assumption couldn't be farther from the truth. Our first family vacation was a huge hit and I honestly can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Traveling with kids..2 bedroom suite it a MUST!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank travelingwkids2

Dear Traveler: Thank you so much for your review, we are happy your family vacation was a success and we will see you next year!

Reviewed 22 June 2011

Marival is hands down the best place to vacation. They accomodated all our needs and exceeded all our expectations. ALL the staff was more than friendly and super attentative to all the guests. Especially Reggie, he seemed to be there and interacting with everyone all the time! I don't know when he gets a day off or sleeps, but he sure works hard and makes you feel like he and the rest of the staff wants to be there. We traveled with 2 small children and it was more than enjoyable for us. They made it very kid friendly by having pack-n-plays and even lending us a DVD player. The housekeeping was outstanding and went above and beyond! The food and dining were amazing and each day they changed up the buffet and settings. We were there for 7 nights, and that helped the trip seem more special. Each day was something different from the day before!! I will recomment Marival to everyone I know for the perfect vacation destination!!!! Thanks to everyone at Marival and Funjet Vacations!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Ljbeetley

Dear Traveler: Thank you for your kind review, and please visit us again soon!