Marival Residences Luxury Resort
US$376
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$806
US$786
  • Breakfast included
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$211
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$107
Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$122
  • Pool
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$244
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Marina Banderas Suites Hotel Boutique(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
Bahia del Sol Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$120
US$117
Travelocity
Ocean Breeze Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$115
2,353 results
All reviewsbeach clubworld spalemmon grasssister propertydemi poolomaggio restaurantresidence guestsinsu sky loungeshort golf cart ridesea lionsvip arearooftop barbeach accessbedroom penthousefull kitchenprivate poolchief concierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just got back from Marival Residence yesterday. The rooms are amazing. We stayed in a 2 bdrm suite. I was concerned about travelling as I have celiac disease and was really worried about getting sick the whole time. When I went to the restaurant I handed the waiter a card I printed off of the celiac website to let them know of my gluten allergies etc. The waiter took the card to the chef and they said that they will accommodate my allergies. Every time I walked into any of their restaurants they remembered right away that I am gluten intolerant. I never got sick at all off of the food. All the staff were WONDERFUL. We spent most of our vacation at the VIP beach at the Marival and were treated like royalty. Angel is one of the beach waiters and he goes above and beyond to make everyone happy along with Karen and the rest of the beach staff. I will be back there again in November.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
MarivalResorts, Marketing & Social Media at Marival Residences Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2014

Dear Traveler
Thank you for posting a review of our resort on this web site. We value guests' opinions and we are certain they also benefit other travelers when shared on line. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here, and that your food allergies were well taken care of at all of our restaurants.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming your back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The Marival Residences is the best all-inclusive that I have stayed in. The food was excellent. No long buffet lines here. All the restaurants had individual tables with tablecloths and fabulous service. The food was delicious at every restaurant we tried. (Six altogether) The residence was breath taking. I highly recommend the deluxe ocean view room. You do have to take a golf cart to the beach which I thought would be annoying, but it was not.
In fact, they have a designated area for Marival Residence guests with a full time service person to get you drinks and food. And they always did it with a smile.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank tennismom1

Dear Traveler
Thank you for sharing your recent vacation experience with other travelers on line. We are glad to know that we exceeded your travel expectations and we look forward to a new opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was the best trip!!!! The accommodations were superb, and the staff was excellent!! Some of the staff that really impressed and went out of their way to make our stay great were Norma, and Mario. The staff made sure that the residences and their surroundings were immaculate; and they were so pleasant All the Time!!!! We were so impressed, that we have already decided to return!!!
The bed was a little too firm for my husbands taste, but other than that, there were NO complaints!!!
Thank you Marival Residences for a great vacation, it was HEAVENLY!!!!!
The Taylors'

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Margo T

Dear Traveler
Thank you for posting a review of our resort on this web site. We value guests' opinions as they help us improve our services and facilities. We are very pleased to know that we hit our goal of exceeding your travel expectations during your recent stay here. We look forward to greeting you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Truly a first class experience. We have been there three times and hope to visit again next year. Loved, Loved, Loved swimming with the sea lions. Terrific beach and beach service. We especially appreciated the daily help and advise from the concierge, Carlos.

Room Tip: Higher floor equals better view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank LindaJ8798JO

Dear Traveler
Thank you for posting a review of our resort on this web site. We value guests' opinions, specially when coming from repeat guests of many years like you. We are very pleased to know that your travel expectations were exceeded and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The VIP Beach staff were AMAZING! Francisco is 5 star on his own,and Angel (Poppy) was our High School Seniors' (four friends on Spring Break) new best friend. If Karen and Ernesto are working the beach - you'll be well taken care of! I just HAD to start with that so everyone can see what makes a vacation at The Marival Residences the superior experience that it is - The service staff are exceptional.
The all inclusive vacation is a fairly standard package for American travelers heading to the beaches of Mexico. What sets your experience apart is the quality of the beach, the room,, the food the drinks and the single most important aspect for a truly relaxing experience - the service staff. The Marival Residences offers the highest quality across the board.
As this property has hundreds of reviews, I'll leave the room and beach to others to review, so on to the food! Enough can not be said about the quantity, availability, variety, and most of all, the quality of the food. If you have kids - no worries - standard American "kid friendly" food is available. But - If you are traveling with people who enjoy fine cuisine - just TRY to order everything you want to taste. With 7 people vacationing for a week we still missed a few items. OK - the lamb, duck pot stickers and smoked salmon blinis at INSU were sooooo good, we just had to have them twice.
The drinks and wine are all top shelf, and if you don't know what to try, just ask the bar tender - he'll invent something - trust me - I wanted to try pear and mango vodkas. Reuben at Brunello just started mixing, and it was really tasty! Again - the service staff are the shining jewel of the experience.
My idea of a quality vacation is pure relaxation. The only way to be relaxed, is to have no worries. That is what quality service staff do for you. The Marival Residences staff is exceptional. My favorite example - Francisco met me the first day. Each day after that I had my margarita on the rocks in my hand without even asking. And that was just the start of the day - it only got better from there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JulieI746
MarivalResorts, Marketing & Social Media at Marival Residences Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Dear Traveler
Thank you for posting such an extensive, insightful review of our resort on this web site. Guests' opinions are always welcome, as we constantly strive to improve. We are happy to know we hit our goal to exceed your travel expectations, and that you enjoyed your stay here. We look forward to a new opportunity to serve you in the near future.