Although this was our fifth visit to Marival we were somewhat concerned due to the negativity of some of the recent reviews. It turned out that we had another marvellous holiday with very little to complain about.
We traveled with our daughter, son-in-law and children (boy 5, girl 2). We were checked in quickly and efficiently by Karla. She went out of her way to get us the exact 2-bedroom suite we wanted.
We had breakfast most mornings at La Pergola--try the Huevos Rancheros! We ate at Las Palomas and Amalfi twice each during our stay. Both were very good with the nod going to Las Palomas for the fabulous "flaming coffee" presentation. We could have had other restaurant reservations but would never miss out on La Fiesta at the Tuesday night buffet!
Was everything perfect--no. We had next to no water pressure in our top floor bathroom for the first 3 nights. Since we were rarely in our room we did not call to have the situation fixed. Normal water pressure was restored on day four. Our request for a child's play yard did take 3 calls. If you attend the "presentation" be prepared for some arm-twisting. For us the 160 Marival Dollars (which we applied to our AI fee) was worth it. As anyone who has attended these "presentations" they don't like to hear "No".
Our five-year old grandson loved Kids Club even though he was the only English speaking child there. Adriana and her staff are wonderful.
The Palapa Bar was our favourite since the children spent most of each day in the pool. Cris(tobel) is the man to make your drinks. He is personable and makes "real" drinks.
We will definitely be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Something Different, Something Better! Welcome to a unique lively beachfront all-inclusive just 10 minutes from Puerto Vallarta airport! Comfortable rooms, special locations- new Mediterranean style Resort Rooms and exceptional 1-3 Bedroom Villa Style Suites starting at 570 sq ft up to 1261 sq ft including Ocean Front. One to Three Bedroom Suites are perfect for families or couples that want to spread out including two story 2 Bedroom Suites and Ocean Front steps from the sea! Romantics and families enjoy endless choices in dining, activities, laying back and relaxing. International all-inclusive dining redefined, award winning chefs offer gourmet dining at 6 restaurants. Treat yourself to 7 bars including swim-up, piano and martini bars. Endless land and water sports- rock climbing wall, activity pool, adults only pool, tennis, disco, evening theater shows, mini-golf and more! Kids waterpark pool, pirate ship, waterslides and fountains. Special kids and teens club programs too. For couples- renew your vows, get married or honeymoon on the beach. For families- the ultimate all-inclusive Family Emotion program with over 10 included extras customized just for your family! Enjoy sea, sun and nonstop fun at Marival Resort and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marival Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marival Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Resort And Suites