“Service and food were great”
Review of Prime 159 - CLOSED

Prime 159
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Unforgettable dinning experience that combines the atmosphere of a traditional steakhouse with an unparalleled view of Nuevo Vallarta's canals.
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Carlos was great - food was perfect. We got bit by Mosquitos outside so went in and it was all good from there. Hubby had the filet and mushrooms with peppercorn sauce and I had archerra with chimichiri finished with a creme brûlée and shot of tequila. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Deb C

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have eaten here a few times. It's very good. You need to make a reservation as it's very popular - specially with people staying at the nearby Mayan Palace resort because it is within walking distance of the Mayan resort.

1  Thank 69John22
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our family has eaten at Prime 159 every summer for several years. The food is always excellent and the service fabulous. We really liked out waiter Antonio and hope to ask for him next time! I highly recommend any of the steaks and the calamari appetizer was some of the best I have ever eaten.

2  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The girls and I went to Prime 159 for dinner. We were staying at the Grand Mayan where are a lot of places to eat. I had wanted to try this place so we did. We were very pleased with the food. I had a USDA Ribeye that was cooked to perfection. The girls enjoyed there meals as well. If you're in Nuevo Vallarta this is a must.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I dined at Prime 159 during our recent stay in Nuevo Vallarta. The restaurant came highly recommended by a number of people we met on our trip. This restaurant did not disappoint. We had a table over looking the estuary as the sun was going down. The food and the service were both very good. Prices were a tad on the high side but the food was worth the money. It was a very pleasant experience.