“Excellent hotel!”

Hotel Villa Varadero
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
Reviewed 6 January 2013

If I considered the price for what I enjoyed it was an excellent vacations, yes, plain rooms but I went to enjoy the beach not the room, really friendly staff, even the guests were very friendly, like a big mexican family, food not the best but good food, location very good, nice clean beach, they have a laundromat for extra but is worthy if you don't carry a lot of clothes, more than worthy for what I pay. I really recommend it. Is not a 5 start hotel but the staff and the clean hotel make it like a 5 start hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank abusadora
There are newer reviews for Hotel Villa Varadero

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Stayed for only one night before checking in at resort, very convenient for us. Eddie's is right across the road, (as are a few other restaurants), Eddie will keep you happy morning, noon or night! There is an OXO down the street to pick up beers and snacks for your room. The room was basic, but very clean and with a fantastic view. The buffet breakfast was included and it was perfect for us. The made to order omlettes were delicious. For the price, it can't be beat. No, it's not in Puerto Vallarta, but Nuevo Vallarta, 20 min from the airport, the opposite way from PVR.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather_Gray
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I recently stayed there, Food not ok. Air conditioning too noisy anc can be adjusted only by maintenance staff. Minibar not working
Small pool. Expensive for what they offer. People is friendly, but I would stay everywere else next time.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 1979jackdaniels
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I have been to PV 6 times and first time staying here. The staff are wonderful, the beach is nice, rooms fairly plain but adequate, my only complaints are the food which was terrible. No variety, usually cold, same thing almost every day and very limited what to chose from. I would not pay for the all inclusive here ($380 pesos a day) but sadly not many places to eat nearby, a few, but not to many close by. The other complaint I had is the 'free' wireless internet, it rarely worked, certainly not ever in the rooms and rarely even in the lobby. The place is clean, the pool is adequate but always very cold. Very little in the way of activities, not much to do here but sit on the beach. I just would not stay here again. I give it a 3 rating because of the staff otherwise I would have rated it a 2. It's a very old Hotel, very out of the way from central PV. If it were close to central so that you could go eat out it would have been better bcuz seriously, the food was awful.

Room Tip: There are no balconies. Free upgrade I found on the internet
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jellybean8099
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This is an older hotel but, it was very clean and the staff were fabulous. The weekends were busy with families, however during the week it was like we had the place to ourselves. We, had a one bedroom kitchenette and our friends were in the next room which had a private door so it was like having two full units in one. Its was great. We, didn't do the all inclusive however, we were pleasantly surprised at all of the wonderful resturants that were within walking distance. We, experienced fine dining every night with excellent food and wine. If you are looking for a getaway an affordable price this would be the place. Had a wonderful time laying on a very private beach, going for long walks in the sand and eating till our hearts were content. Would come back again! Thank you to everyone at Villa Varadaro

The Westerose Crew

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I came here random. This was a great hotel with good crew and the best of all, It was the bar and food included! My room was infront of the beach and pool. The guys at the food area were great and the lady at the reservation didn't miss a detail. The bartender "Pilo" was very kind and very professional. I will go back there for sure! It's cheaper on weekdays.

Room Tip: Ask for the King size infront of the pool room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

the best hotel in the Riviera Nayarit. I loved it, highly recommended for families. delicious food, drink well, tequila, vodka, both enjoy this hotel. and want to go back next year. the rooms very comfortable, fresh, spacious.
and a very comfortable hotel with private beach. very good snack. especially recommend the gala dinner in the restaurant drake. Will definitely go when I can. a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: good rooms , cleaned, fresh.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family