The service was excellent, beach was huge, lots of huts, well maintained, no fighting for lounge chairs, lots of food, friendly and speedy service. Very clean. The only negative comment is that I would upgrade my room next time to have a balcony. We had a side view with a huge window that opened up and we had an excellent view of the ocean and pool but I am partial to balconies. This is a small resort , very family oriented and favored by many mexican families. We were the only american family there that I could tell but we were included in all activities and met many people. The boat trip to Yelapa is well worth it and ask for Giovanni at Vallarta adventures. Selections on the buffet were limited but normally we all found something we liked. Omlets and pancakes at breakfast were wonderful - Tell Mel at the bar Hello from Ohio. This hotel is a diamond in the rough - very glad we stayed here, probably the best vacation yet. I have stayed at Dreams and Marival which are beautiful and huge but the service and beach at Hotel Villa Varadero make it worth changing. Activites director Josie was also a lot of fun. Make sure you do the specialty dinner at drakes. One of the best dinners I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is an all-inclusive hotel at one of the best beaches in Nuevo Vallarta. It is the ideal hotel for a family vacation. Hotel Villa Varadero is located in beautifully serene Nuevo Vallarta on Mexico's west coast known as the Riviera Nayarit. Nuevo Vallarta is only 25 minutes from the nightlife, cultural spots, and shopping of Puerto Vallarta. It is an ideal destination for a vacation where you and your family can enjoy the beach, nature, and many other activities, such as swimming with dolphins, canopy tours, toboggan water parks, slides, sightseeing tours, and more. When booking at Hotel Villa Varadero you can choose from three types of rooms. Most have beautiful ocean views of the gorgeous sunsets over the Bay of Banderas. At Hotel Villa Varadero you'll enjoy our beautiful view of the Nuevo Vallarta beach. You will be attended to by our friendly staff and great service aimed at making your stay a wonderful experience. We offer many activities for children, teens, and adults in our guided tours of Nuevo Vallarta. One is the "Family Walk", organized by our staff for guests who want to get to know the local Nuevo Vallarta area and the marina plus access to the wonderful world of Vallarta Adventures. Another option is our guided "Bike Ride Tour" that meanders through the streets of Nuevo Vallarta. Also, from our beach you can go kayaking, play volleyball or beach soccer - all enhancing your fun at the Villa Varadero beach. For those who prefer the shade, you can enjoy a good game of billiards with friends, or some fun board games in our game room. To relax, enjoy a sublime massage at the edge of the beach - the best way to start a holiday! During the day our restaurants offer a varied and tasty buffet style menu, and at night our specialty restaurant will delight you with its cuisine and ambiance. Explore Nuevo Vallarta and its surroundings. They are sure to make you fall in love with our beautiful destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Varadero Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Varadero Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Villa Varadero Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Varadero