If you are looking for a nice, basic hotel with lots of local flavor, Villa Varadero is perfect. The rooms are clean and well kept, the staff is friendly and helpful, the beach is beautiful and restful. It is a perfect place to rest, relax and rejuvenate. The food was Mexican fare and was above average for a small hotel. Grest fresh fruit, yogurt, omelets, enchalidas, chicken dishes, etc. Hamburgesia con queso at the beach palapa. The only bar is located between the beach and the hotel, so it is convenient to both.
I had an ocean view room furnished with carved, wooden furniture, tile floor and granite in the bathroom. Coffee pot, small refrig and microwave were in the room. There were always plenty of beach chairs/loungers available and towels are provided at the front desk. There is a bus stop just out the front door, so one can go into PV if desired. There is also a marina, square with restaurants, Fenix massage, and a small animal water show just across the street.
The only down side to the entire hotel was that both restaurants (beach and inside) were furnished with plastic chairs and tables that had no Mexican ambiance. I felt like I was in a cafeteria. That is ok at the beach palapa, but I would have enjoyed dinner more if there had been better furnishings in the dining room. I loved this little place and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is an all-inclusive hotel at one of the best beaches in Nuevo Vallarta. It is the ideal hotel for a family vacation. Hotel Villa Varadero is located in beautifully serene Nuevo Vallarta on Mexico's west coast known as the Riviera Nayarit. Nuevo Vallarta is only 25 minutes from the nightlife, cultural spots, and shopping of Puerto Vallarta. It is an ideal destination for a vacation where you and your family can enjoy the beach, nature, and many other activities, such as swimming with dolphins, canopy tours, toboggan water parks, slides, sightseeing tours, and more. When booking at Hotel Villa Varadero you can choose from three types of rooms. Most have beautiful ocean views of the gorgeous sunsets over the Bay of Banderas. At Hotel Villa Varadero you'll enjoy our beautiful view of the Nuevo Vallarta beach. You will be attended to by our friendly staff and great service aimed at making your stay a wonderful experience. We offer many activities for children, teens, and adults in our guided tours of Nuevo Vallarta. One is the "Family Walk", organized by our staff for guests who want to get to know the local Nuevo Vallarta area and the marina plus access to the wonderful world of Vallarta Adventures. Another option is our guided "Bike Ride Tour" that meanders through the streets of Nuevo Vallarta. Also, from our beach you can go kayaking, play volleyball or beach soccer - all enhancing your fun at the Villa Varadero beach. For those who prefer the shade, you can enjoy a good game of billiards with friends, or some fun board games in our game room. To relax, enjoy a sublime massage at the edge of the beach - the best way to start a holiday! During the day our restaurants offer a varied and tasty buffet style menu, and at night our specialty restaurant will delight you with its cuisine and ambiance. Explore Nuevo Vallarta and its surroundings. They are sure to make you fall in love with our beautiful destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Varadero Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Varadero Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Villa Varadero Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Varadero