“Great food and service!”

La Dolce Vita Nuevo Vallarta
Ranked #17 of 150 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Food is great, especially the pizza. Staff is also very friendly. I always go here when I am in Nuevo Vallarta.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Food was very good. Service was also good. Place was almost entirely empty which was strange. Not much of a view but the atmosphere was nice. I had Chicken Parm and it was tasty. Everyone in our part of 8 was happy with their dishes.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants . We have had 10 meals there in the last 6 months . The food and wine is always consistently excellent . I especially like ordering red wine by the glass. They serve a large glass with the wine slightly chilled the way I enjoy it for only 80 pesos. The anti pasta platter with the meat and cheese is also very good.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This restaurant in Nuevo Vallarta is excellent. It offers a variety of pasta dishes as well as seafood and beef The atmosphere is excellent with indoor and outdoor seating. A great wine selection. Weather you dine in Nuevo or downtown at their first location you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Since last time I went it has been improved, excellent environment, but as an Italian restaurant it will be nice to hear italian music, there is a high level of american / canadian people but they will like also to hear it! The food is excellent in different occasions I have tried taste pasta, salad, meat and Pizza, the Luna is awesome!!! the tiramisu could be improved ( It is my favorite and I can consider my self as a Tiramisu expert) ; environment is excellent and is better to stay on the terrace and in this season (winter) the weather is perfect! a good wine list and very good prices, just sometimes the red too cold is a sin! In general is very good, just if it is too busy after food in on the table we were quite forgotten, maybe as we are national or just because they were busy.
In generalle é un bel posto, buona cena e un buon lugare!!!
Ci veidamo presto