I traveled with a couple and their 3yr old. We stayed in a 1 BR with a lockoff to a studio unit making it a 2BR with a King Bed in one room and 2 Queens in another plus 3 full baths and a full kitchen. The unit had incredible ocean views which we could enjoy from 3 different balconies. Bel Air staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had issues with the bathrooms and both were resolved very quickly. We enjoyed the beautiful grounds and beachfront. The infinity pool is nice, no deep ends and safe shallow area for kids. Swim up bar staff was great and served up a daily drink special and happy hours. Some days by the pool were crowded and if you hadn't staked out your lounge chair by early morning you probably weren't going to get one. We did the all inclusive three days and found the poolside service for food and drinks quick and delicious. We ate a buffet breakfast which was OK, lunch was either poolside or an outside restaurant with the usual fare; burgers, nachos, sandwiches, smoothies, chicken wings and tenders, salads etc. Another lunch option was sit down inside with very nice choices. I ate a citris green salad and grilled garlic fish served with rice that was very tasty. Dinner choices include sushi which I highly DO NOT recommend. This was probably the worst sushi ever. But the other dinner options are very good.
Bel Air is an easy beach walk to Bucerias to the north 1 mile. Bus access is in front of hotel but you have to pay 7 pesos to get you to the transfer point of the main line that brings you North/South and pay additional pesos from there depending on how far you are going. But it is easy. We rented a car one day from Budget right from the hotel and drove to Sayulita which is a great town to check out. We also stopped at Punta De Mita for more beach time
Overall Bel Air in Nuevo Vallarta is a nice family resort on the smaller side that has everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Bel Air Vallarta the perfect hotel for a family vacation" Family vacations are made to be on the Riviera Nayarit. Enjoy the beauty of the traditional Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful and colorful Bucerias, or maybe the exclusive Nuevo Vallarta where you will find everything you were looking for and more. Can you imagine spending a day at the spa pampering yourself at one of the best hotels in Nuevo Vallarta? Imagine your kids having a blast at our Kids Club, everything is possible here. A destination like this provides much as you can imagine, activities on land, sea and even air is what awaits you. Stay with with your family and enjoy the best time of your lives together and create your own #BelAirMoment. Bel Air Vallarta offers 215 spacious and luxurious rooms where you can enjoy a deserved rest after those long days at the beach, pool or enjoying the gastronomic offer that we have for you along with all the entertainment options that this resort has. In addition to luxury hotel rooms in Nuevo Vallarta Bel Air Vallarta offers luxury amenities that will make your stay a unique and memorable vacation, the "Bel Air Delights" those great little details that will give your holiday a touch of sophistication and also will make you feel at home. Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights In Bel Air we know that your holiday should be something memorable that's why we have created a series of experiences that will fulfill all your dreams and needs to make your vacation something you cannot forget. Personalized vacation experiences with a touch of luxury and sophistication, the "Bel Air Experiences". All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Vallarta
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort