Returned about a week ago and still raving to family and friends about my great experience while in PVR at Bel Air Resort. One of the best mexican vacation trips, while traveling with group of friends and our kids, the all inclusive package is the way to go at this great value resort that has all the amenities of larger resorts but more on an initmate personal level.
The greatest part of our stay was Ms Jessica at the Kids Club. Truly unique experience that my daughter had during our stay, something she looked forward to everyday. From crafts, projects, to building sand castles, Ms Jessica really knows how to make a connection with the children and this made me feel secure leaving her in Ms Jessica's care as she is always warm, friendly and always kept kids stimulated with different activities she had planned, even ordering the kids smoothies to cool off. She truly was the bigest part of the kids time there, a clear asset to the resort and our vacation would not have been so memorable for the kids and adults with out her presence.
The value of the all inclusive room is something you just can't beat. Food and beverages included, just not room service. For the price, the food is good, and for the 10 days I was there, I probably tried everything on the menu. Somethings are hit or miss, but you can always try something else. One recommendation to hotel would be to include a better kids menu.
The pool area is great, has nice shallow area for my 5 year old, and I could lay by the pool while the kids played. Phenomenal pool service by Luis! Very attentive, always had our drinks filled (Absolute 7!!!) , anticipated our needs, noted our preferences, something that seems to come instinctively to him, always welcoming smile. It's great having someone take care of your needs, afterall this is a vacation; Luis is a great key to the success of the pool area.
What makes this place unique is the realtionships you build while you are there. The staff really gets to know you, something that would lack if you were staying at larger hotel. The activities during the day at the pool area keep you entertained. Danny, who assisted with entertaining guests with activities planned everyday, was a great thing for adults. Water volleyball and bingo (with real prizes!) were among my favorites.
Being at the resort on a Friday night is a must! The have fiesta nite that will and they put on great games and a show (pinata for the kids too! awesome). This is all included!
Rooms are always maintained clean. Thanks to Ms Hilda! Room was neat and if we ever ran into her, she was always friendly, very happy person who takes pride in her work.
Once again, for the price, you really can't beat the great service and amenities this property has to offer. Just recommended this place again, to my neighbor. I can't wait to go pack to PVR, and will definitely be staying in Nuevo Vallarta at Bel Air
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Bel Air Vallarta the perfect hotel for a family vacation" Family vacations are made to be on the Riviera Nayarit. Enjoy the beauty of the traditional Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful and colorful Bucerias, or maybe the exclusive Nuevo Vallarta where you will find everything you were looking for and more. Can you imagine spending a day at the spa pampering yourself at one of the best hotels in Nuevo Vallarta? Imagine your kids having a blast at our Kids Club, everything is possible here. A destination like this provides much as you can imagine, activities on land, sea and even air is what awaits you. Stay with with your family and enjoy the best time of your lives together and create your own #BelAirMoment. Bel Air Vallarta offers 215 spacious and luxurious rooms where you can enjoy a deserved rest after those long days at the beach, pool or enjoying the gastronomic offer that we have for you along with all the entertainment options that this resort has. In addition to luxury hotel rooms in Nuevo Vallarta Bel Air Vallarta offers luxury amenities that will make your stay a unique and memorable vacation, the "Bel Air Delights" those great little details that will give your holiday a touch of sophistication and also will make you feel at home. Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights In Bel Air we know that your holiday should be something memorable that's why we have created a series of experiences that will fulfill all your dreams and needs to make your vacation something you cannot forget. Personalized vacation experiences with a touch of luxury and sophistication, the "Bel Air Experiences". All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Vallarta
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort