“Gong Asian Cuisine”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
South Orange, New Jersey
“Gong Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The restaurant had nice ambiance inside and out. The Chilean Sea Bass is a must have. The portions don't look big but they are filling. Highly recommended. My hubby and I went back for a second dinner just to find out that they are closed on Tuesday's. Make sure you purchase the meal plans.

• Visited June 2014

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“It was OK”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Overpriced. The pad thai was not really pad thai. The sea bass was outstanding, and the pot stickers were OK.

Visited May 2014
colorado
“Fine Dinning”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Food was excellent. Setting great. Attentive staff. Sushi delicious as was our main course...next time I would do more Sushi as I am a big fan of seafood. Prices were no more than any other fine restaurant that we have visited at home and in our travels.

Visited April 2014
Viimsi, Estonia
“I would definitely eat there again!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Best meal I've had in a long time! (Crispy shrimp appetizer and ribs for my main meal). Service was amazing - our waiter Cruz is smiley, friendly, and made our experience enjoyable. We're going back again tomorrow night!

• Visited May 2014
Newtown Grant, Pennsylvania, United States
“Who Knew - Great Asian Food at the Grand Luxxe”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Gong really has great rolls, and I highly recommend the Tres Amigos roll. I truly enjoyed the spicy seafood soup as an appetizer, but it is really a small meal in itself, and the spice is intense but not overpowering.

Visited April 2014