“The view from Acqua is amazing!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Balcony View
Lobby
Dinning Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

MarthaVon...
Mexico City, Mexico
“The view from Acqua is amazing!!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I've just returned from this amazing apartment in Acqua and I'm missing the amazing pools and view to the ocean. Jana is a wonderful host, she offered me good tips and welcomed me warmly. I enjoyed the peace and the sights and the comfort of the apartment. I was supposed to go on my own, but my son made me company some of the days of my stay. I will surely come back.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Mar 2015
Thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure having you stay in our property. We hope to see you back soon.
Jana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$200
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing